• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game On! - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
One of the many reasons I never use it. This is probably only the third sheet I've ever used BBcode on.

It looks nice though, can't argue against that.

I have absolutely no idea how people can figure out how to make patterns and special interactable icons using BBcode. Whenever I see a CS like that I call witch craft and make my CS bullet point style, zero code involved.

I have absolutely no idea how people can figure out how to make patterns and special interactable icons using BBcode. Whenever I see a CS like that I call witch craft and make my CS bullet point style, zero code involved.
if you reply to a bbcode character sheet you can see the code

Dude that's like pulling a dead rabbit out of a hat at a kid's birthday party, the magic is ruined.

The good thing about playing a character that is claimed to have "charisma" is that everyone else has detailed character profiles to read

You mad genius. You cracked the code.

On a side note though that's the exact reason I leave out half of my character's bio.

Neat! Czecho’s the kind of guy who intentionally uses whatever crap strategy his chat tells him to use and Jayce is the poor soul who has to stop him from throwing the game

Neat! Czecho’s the kind of guy who intentionally uses whatever crap strategy his chat tells him to use and Jayce is the poor soul who has to stop him from throwing the game
Somewhat agreeable

Everyone got started while I was asleep,that's what happens with me in a much different time zone. Well,I got my first post up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back