• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones: Check and Mate

SerenityAngel

...the Story Teller
I'm looking for some detailed and persistent rpers that will join me in the tales of betrayal and deception. I have the rp ready to be set up but I want people to join in and stick around with it. Anyone interested?

Character sheet:

Main thread:

Lore thread:

Maps:

What's the plotline? If you don't mind me asking?
I don’t mind at all. So basically, we’ve seen most of the world, particularly Westeros and the dragons and how they are praised and all. But what about the old gods and the old magics? Why is still lurking in the shadows of the Wseirwoods and beyond the wall of the north? What about deep in the caves where no man dares to delve? That’s where the story begins. The dark worlds are no longer going to hide and instead are coming for man. Will the lands stand together or stand alone against the dark storm to come?

Would we be playing as Canon character or original? Is this set at any particular point in the story or are we setting this in an alternate universe where the events of the story and the canon characters dont exist?

Now, because this is going to be an AU GOT, there will be a bit more flexibility when it comes to characters and creatures and things. I do hope you’re up for some drama and action.

What's the plotline? If you don't mind me aski
Cersei & Jaime Lannister : we could play their affair after she gets married, them sneaking around behind Robert's back , making love in the capitol and as they go on royal processions around the kingdoms with drama always ensuing.

- 18 year old Cersei is in King's landing because Tywin wants to marry her to Rhaegar, but what he doesn't know is that she's having an affair with her Uncle (He'll be basically Jaime just her uncle instead of her brother).

- We can play them in the time period of the show, during season 1 or season 4, or we can change the story and have Jaime not leave during the war.

- We can also do an alternate ending story where instead of them getting crushed to death Jaime gets Cersei out and they escape, sailing to the free cities to live in secrecy as traveling traders, joining some caravan and pretending to be married .

Sansa & Jon : this will take place towards the end of season 6. At the time they're both at their lowest. Sansa has been through unimaginable pain and can trust no other man with her body and Jon has lost trust in his chosen family and can only trust his first family ( he's also not open to a new love after Ygritte so Sansa is the only option being the only girl he loved from before he knew Ygritte).

Ned & Catelyn : I had this idea after reading the books (and I would rather not use the actress from the show as a reference), Catelyn's second chapter starts with Ned leaving her sorr and full on the bed and it's just very hot so we can do an alternate plot where she goes with him to Kingslanding.

Daenerys & Jon ; this is just their story from the show but with a different trajectory after season 7.

Daenerys & Jaime : this will happen after the battle with the white walkers. Jaime has fulfilled his oath and is left without purpose and Dany is being rejected by Jon and everyone else. Jaime comes to Dany to kill him but instead they sleep together and start an affair. She gives him purpose and he gives her love.

Daenerys & her son; this is set 19 years after season 8. Instead of Daenerys going mad she conquers Kingslanding but Jon dies and then it turns out she's pregnant. For 18 year she's single so that no one will threaten their son's claim and when he's 18 they start a relationship ( the How of it is left to be discussed).

Daenerys & Viserys : Viserys has a change of heart after marrying Dany to Drogo, he takes her back and they flee together.

Daenerys & Ned : after his fight with the council Ned leaves the city and when Robert dies he declares for Dany. Catelyn dies at some point and when Dany crosses the sea she falls for him.

Cersei & Ned : this will include a change to Cersei's personality making her sadder and lonlier at the start of the show. Ned as the hand begins to protect her from Robert's frequent drunken rampages and they fall for each other.

Cersei & a more human Mountain

-Your idea!

All players and characters must be 18+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back