Galactic Empires

@I'll be able to reply once tonight, but I'm really studying HARD for this chem quiz...

@Lord Anubis

Despite your character's continued suspicions, he still has absolutely no proof.

In fact all the proof continues to point at the Dominion.

I feel the need to point that out before you immediately try to sway the U.G.F. president.

Zabuzas Son] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5069-lord-anubis/ said:
@Lord Anubis[/URL]
Despite your character's continued suspicions, he still has absolutely no proof.

In fact all the proof continues to point at the Dominion.

I feel the need to point that out before you immediately try to sway the U.G.F. president.
(Actually I wasn't going to accuse the sigmaterian empire I was gonna say she was hired to do this leading that someone else or another empire was behind it given he was inside her mind for a bit.)

Zabuzas Son] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5069-lord-anubis/ said:
@Lord Anubis[/URL]
Hired or not doesn't change the fact the Dominion drones rescued her.
Indeed they did however when he was in her mind telling her to reconsider her actions he only found that much intel.

However given his encounter with the dominion it seemed unlikely to him also given the fact that he witnessed the sigmaterian empire destroy dominion ships. Also even though he does not know the interactions of the dominion and USF he dosent find things fit right with the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Johnnyreb44

(Not trying to be rude, but you gotta look at my species differently. They can use any genetic adaptability they find in the universe. They have assimilated several thousand life forms with various adaptations. Their are life forms immune to microwave radiation emissions no matter how weaponized it is. Know yes they would die from extensive radiation, however each individual life form also has the ability to replicate any tech as long as they have a understanding exactly how it works.

That means titanium armour, shielding, weapons, etc. Also life forms like the proto brain have high psionic abilities (powers of the mind) they can create powerful barriers expecially with more power sources like it did in the ship.)

G'Night guys. I'll have another post up tomorrow.

@Zabuzas Son (That new bounty contract sounds interesting...)

I would never give out my contract's creator, but..

COUGH** Monroe Empire **COUGH

That certainly tells you how much the Revanent empire is making a certain empire angry.

No I just see that everyone is still preparing for a battle while I did Read your current post I thought it would be ok to wait till something happened or a diplomatic situation called for direct chatter but I'll post one sec.

Just a heads up I won't be online between Friday November 21st and Monday the 24th. I'm hoping to put the Oracle relays online ASAP.

Made my last post fer tonight, G'Night.

@IlovetanksMBT

On what page did that battle with Sigma (Involving the black holes, star throwing weapons, etc) happen?

And what empires were involved? I believe I'm on to something that could very greatly benefit UGF's quest to prove the Dominion's innocence, and it could expose Sigma's guilt publicly throughout the galaxy.

[QUOTE="Boss Helix]All right, I fixed the messed up line in the "Personality" section.
Nice to meet all you guys!

[/QUOTE]
Nice to meet ya bro. Welcome to Galactic Empries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back