Galactic Empires

@IlovetanksMBT

I posted a reply to the 500th batallion, it just probably didn't show up because I put it in an edited post. It's on the 15th page.

@Zabuzas Son

I made an Intergalactic Marketing Division location for GE. Trades, dealings, negotiations, head on by folks!

@Gilzar

Shira's will my friend, Shira's will...

@IlovetanksMBT

Yes, I just replied

@Dreadpool10

Ohhhh, i don't like the sound of that.

i really dont know what too do with the Akrid....they cant use any warping tecnology,they dont have it....any sugestion?

*like.

Randomly appear in conflict scenes.

Make sounds in space.

Telepathically threaten every creature within like 100 fucking space miles.

Massive amounts of OOC posted on the in character tab was deleted/edited out.

May I remind all of you that there is an OOC tab for a reason.

I provide no apologies for how out of hand that first massive battle went. Looking back, I neglected to add in to my posts the damages and destruction of Sigmaterian ships and that's simply my own fault.

However, to keep up with a somewhat sketch of a plot line I have in mind for GE, I had needed to ensure this early on Sigma still seemed like an overwhelming adversary despite the fact it was already being teamed up on.

And until the plot reaches certain points, I have no intention of Sigma falling from power anytime soon.

@IlovetanksMBT

I'm sorry, I've been working on getting my rp ready. You must be getting annoyed with my inactivity. I'm going to fix it now and post.

I'd just like to point out if your empire has bounties they will be posted and available at the Sigmaterian Bounty Hunter stations, assuming they're not targeting Sigmaterians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back