Galactic Empires

Mist Demon

A Broken Frame
I suppose here is where any OOC discussion, questions, and/or chat should take place. I look forward to answering any questions any of you might have in regards to GE. I will also use this to show what Empires have been accepted.

[/Empires Accepted\]

-The Sigmaterian Empire

-The Republic of Two Suns (TRTS)

-The Xemorian Empire

-Gradian Sovereign Empire (GSE)

-Razilinian

-United Galactic Federation (U.G.F.)

-Primary Collective

-Aquilari Empire

-The Ceratopian Monarchy

-Revanent Empire

-Guuarzak Keeroshka

-Akrid

-The Vartiz Dominion

- Naturii

-The Agadon

-Monroe Empire

- The Platinum Trinity

-Dra'kuhnic Republic or Alliance of Galactic Order between Nations. (DRAGON)

-Wartharian Imperial Phalanx (W.I.P.)

-Republic of the Naga

-Ta'Ur Dominion

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to point out that after you've been accepted you can immediately start RP'ing. Just in case I needed to say that.

I may add another Empire later in the story to spice things up, they will probably be the Grey (classic tall gray aliens that abduct cows, etc.) however they wont have anything like that. They will have a history on testing on humans, though.

@Dreadpool10

Well I did base the Gradians heavily off of the Draenei

Oh. And this time they actually have reptiles with them.

@Gilzar

So many dark ideas brewing in my head...

Socrethar.jpg

BEHOLD, MY CORRUPTED GRADIAN!

@Gilzar

Bow before the Corruption Lord, reptiles, for the will of Shira shall be crushed beneath my unholy might!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zabuzas Son

Maybe there should be a GNN? Galactic News Network? That way you can implement random events to make things interesting.

I think we should be able to use the network to broadcast messages and things we want to show other Empires. On the other hand, you can make up random events that may spir up wars, lower relations, and just cause general chaos. You know, like normal every day news. Maybe a epidemic in one sector of the galaxy, a big flying monster on the other side, stuff like that.

For example.

[/GNN\]

"Yadayadayada, this Empire is invading blah vblah blah, new race found on blah blah blah, infection spreading in sector blah blah blah, (random news that no one really cares about), blah blah blah, blah blah, Eredian Empire denounces Mongsk Empire, blah blah blah."

[QUOTE="John Abraus][/John Abraus/Primary Collective\]
"We are a peaceful people, but your primitive species will not destroy us. You know why we are 'collective?' We hacked almost every ship in the galaxy. Including yours." Out of nowhere, a planet sized starship appears. Four moon sized ships warp later, and an array of ships, including U.G.F. Ships. "These people have joined us in the conflict for immortality, and we tell you one more time. We. Come. In. Peace."

[/QUOTE]
(("WE. Come. In. Peace." BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS)

[/John Abraus/Primary Collective\]

"This is the closest we have come to conflict in thousands of years."

[/John Abraus/Primary Collective\]

"This is the closest we have come to conflict in thousands of years."

So to ask a question, seeing as it would be extremely compacted if this was all happening in one area, the Primary Collective has invaded a different part of space than where currently Sigma, Deltron, and U.G.F. are right?

Also if you attempt to attack a Sigmaterian fleet- 32 Sigmaterian Warships- it's a mistake most only make once. I look forward to those who attempt such a crazy thing.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]So to ask a question, seeing as it would be extremely compacted if this was all happening in one area, the Primary Collective has invaded a different part of space than where currently Sigma, Deltron, and U.G.F. are right?
Also if you attempt to attack a Sigmaterian fleet- 32 Sigmaterian Warships- it's a mistake most only make once. I look forward to those who attempt such a crazy thing.

[/QUOTE]
The Collective is confronting the UGF I think right now.

Dunno about where that is specifically though.

I'm well aware, I'm asking where exactly they're confronting them. I'm assuming U.G.F makes up at least more than one galaxy, and undoubted borders more than one galaxy.

I'm asking to make sure this all isn't happening in one place, for that would be far too much happening in area all at once.

Heheh.. It's Chi Chi's fault. And if this is spread out across a galaxy, then only a few ships would be fighting..

Rite..

Rite?

.... amirite?

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]So to ask a question, seeing as it would be extremely compacted if this was all happening in one area, the Primary Collective has invaded a different part of space than where currently Sigma, Deltron, and U.G.F. are right?

[/QUOTE]
((We have not invaded. We have come to arrange diplomatic agreements.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back