• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π† 𝐔 𝐍 𝐒 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐄 𝐑 β€” temp ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here
If anybody wants to try n coordinate characters lemme know! I don't have a solid idea yet so I'm pretty flexible.

Currently I have two character ideas spinning around in my lil brain:

Church Grim

or Nacken from Germanic folklore.

One is black doggo, the other is a depressed water spirit that can use music to lure people to their death

top idea for me is currently a dog loving angel of death (human) 😭 or a very soft and unassuming sweetheart (vampire, but like the kind where their whole jaw opens up jennifer's body style)

The urge to use Ciri xD

i will be looking respectively if you do

top idea for me is currently a dog loving angel of death (human) 😭 or a very soft and unassuming sweetheart (vampire, but like the kind where their whole jaw opens up jennifer's body style)

you could roll to see which idea to do ! orrr make a list and see which one is easier to write πŸ€”

i will be looking respectively if you do

you could roll to see which idea to do ! orrr make a list and see which one is easier to write πŸ€”
I'm making her a church grim so if we're both accepted it will be interesting to see how they interact with each other

Gonna try and get him up tomorrow afternoon, once I can find someone who looks like my guy. It's kind of hard to find someone who's not conventionally attractive the way Reid is, and is also indigenous. I know what he looks like, he was my Red Dead Online character initially, but man.
It's the wild west out here

Gonna try and get him up tomorrow afternoon, once I can find someone who looks like my guy. It's kind of hard to find someone who's not conventionally attractive the way Reid is, and is also indigenous. I know what he looks like, he was my Red Dead Online character initially, but man.
It's the wild west out here
do you need help finding an fc? i live for fc hunting lol so just lmk!

wip cs is up for Linnea but my eyes need a break from staring at code

HHHHHhhhh---- Hellooooo everyone~!!

I've been mad struggling all day trying to figure out what sort of character I wanted to build only to end up at vampire in the end--- LOL

Juggling between a couple characters rn, but, would you prefer full-bloodied supernaturals (singular species per character) or does that not necessarily matter?

Checking in! I didn't post here yet. I'll start editing some of Cloud's background sometime today, probably.

I'm interested in workshopping the idea of Judas and the flash floods (new band about to drop??) as well, and I'm assuming this'd be the place for it.

Checking in! I didn't post here yet. I'll start editing some of Cloud's background sometime today, probably.

I'm interested in workshopping the idea of Judas and the flash floods (new band about to drop??) as well, and I'm assuming this'd be the place for it.
if you have any questions you can pm me but i'd prefer to leave lore n things like that up to you. it's pretty open ended, so long as they aren't too over powering~

**ANNOUNCEMENT**
round one deadline for character sheets will be ONE WEEK FROM NOW
sunday, october 27th
at MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME.
if you need an extension let me know asap.
gracias ~

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back