• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 【 𝑮 𝑶 𝑻 𝑯 𝑨 𝑴 𝑲 𝑵 𝑰 𝑮 𝑯 𝑻 𝑺 】

phnx.

bite the hand that feeds.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

this is a call

les friction

overview.

L
    it started with one.

a boy, only eight years old, his parents killed in front of him in cold blood. that boy grew into a man, one that vowed to have no child in gotham suffer the same misfortune he went through. and so, the batman was born, the dark knight, defender of gotham, the one swearing to protect others above all else- at the expense of himself. he was doomed to be alone, always alone, ever since that night at eight years old.

or so he thought.

tragedy turned their ranks to two. a child orphaned, much like batman himself, becoming the first robin, trained not so that they'd grow to be batman, but so that they wouldn’t. desperation turned two to three, and it only grew, a song spun of tragedy and longing and hope weaving its way throughout gotham until the streets swam with those carrying the symbol of the bat, protecting those who couldn’t protect themselves. but now, nearly thirty years after that fateful night, something is off, something nobody could’ve predicted.

the batman has gone missing.

with gotham’s caped crusader gone in the wind and nobody in or out of the mask able to gain contact, the city has fallen into a period of tension, a bubble ready to pop at a moments notice. impersonators are taking to the streets, crooks are getting cockier, and an elaborately executed escape by several notorious rogues from arkham makes some think this is all too big a coincidence to be just that. the city feels one bad day away from plunging fully into chaos.

but bruce wayne didn’t settle for a solitary life for a reason- every child taken in, life changed, was with the hope that they’d grow to become something better than batman, be the heroes to gotham that he never could. and though no one in this fucked-up family could’ve expected this sequence of events to be playing out, they took an oath to protect gotham; now, they have to uphold it. because they’re more than just a family.

they’re the gotham knights.

─────────•✦•─────────​

hyperfixation? what hyperfixation?

hi all! i've been in a ((mild)) dc phase lately (it's whiplash from the marvel phase i was in two years ago), and i've been really wanting to do something bat-family related!

i just want to say real quick, for this roleplay; you don't have to be a comic reader to join! this roleplay is loosely based around dc works (namely battle for the cowl, the arkham and gotham knights games, with some dynamics from wayne family adventures), but as long as you have a basic knowledge of the world and these characters and are willing to learn, you're more than welcome to join.

this will be an application-based roleplay, but roles are gonna work a bit differently- there is a character summary and their alias, but aside from those two, you have complete free reign over the character- name, age, gender, you can even tweak parts of the bio and persona as long as they line up with the character blurb! consider it like one big au.

anyways, thank you for reading this far- so excited to get to roleplay with you all! <3

intro

roles

rules

all it takes

is
one bad day

genre

capepunk, action, mystery

status

accepting

spots open

8/8

cs

lore

ooc

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Tentatively interested! Gotta admit I've been craving a good DC-esque game for a while now

Right up my alley but I'm so worried that I may not have the time/bandwidth for this.
feel free to join either way! i want this rp to be very low-stress so i won't get on your case if you need to pop in and out <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back