• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fullmetal Alchemist

Aran cast Gus a suspicious glare. Why would he be holding such information? Either way, he wasn't going to question it. "My sister is Anna Tierney. She should have come in from the west."

Gus;s eye started flashing, and he explained "You see, my eye has a chip that allows me to copy information, so I can use alchemy to switch the information instantly, and then allow it into my head... found it... Anna tierney... she is...?"

Aran nodded. The alchemical explanation was intriguing to him, but it wasn't what he needed to know. "Yes, Anna Tierney, did you find her!" He found himself to be leaning on the edge of his seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gus said "She made it to central, but the rest of her family has been shot for conspiracy, and the ownership of weaponry. You can find her here most likely, the last records were a few days ago..." He puts a blob of ink on a napkin, and uses alchemy to turn it into a normal map, which he then handed to mac.

Aran cast Gus a confused look, "My little brother and my mom both died in Himeba! My dad disappeared when the attack began. I am the only family she has left! Do you mean the family she was traveling with was shot?"

He nodded, and said "I know your family is dead, the other family were psychos. The girl was innocent, so she was last check in a orphanage... or she leaved, can't tell. She is... two blocks from here?" He looked at him, and made a X on the map.

(Sorry, Mac is my default name. I keep writing that instead of Aran :P )

Aran kept the grim look on his face, but he did give the military man a thankful nod. "She's better off there than with me. But perhaps I should check on her to make sure she's still there."

Then he looked to the girl that sat across from him. It was her turn to ask a question. He wasn't just going to up and leave now that he had his answer. He was going to make sure no more fights broke out.

"Do you know the name of the State Alchemist who attacked and killed my family, with the aid of a chimera?" She seemed a bit hesitant to be asking, as though afraid the Dog near here would suddenly try to kill her then and there. Her hand kept twitching towards her knife.

Gus's eye flashed, and he thought for a couple of seconds, then looked to her and said "...Dead, the alchemist was known as the Sugar Alchemist... executed for several causes of murder... anything else?" He calmly took a sip of his drink.

She looked down at the table, shaking her head no. "That was all I wanted to know."

Well now what was she supposed to do? The person she was going after for revenge is already dead...

Anthony sat on the roof across the street and was aiming a rifle at a building across town. He had a lot of background noise due to construction on the lower level of the building. "For my father's murder you are guilty Ronald Goteborg." He only muttered the words as he sat as far from the edge as possible. He fired and his casting made it's way down and fell into the construction trash. "Seven down and thirteen more to go."

Aran nodded, "Well then, it seems that you're free to go… military man." He looked to the girl that sat next to him. This new information on such a sensitive subject was probably causing her a little trouble. "You gonna be okay?"

Aran stared out the window of the coffee shop as he continued. "My family was separated and destroyed because of an assault on my city. By their actions, many families were torn apart. They must pay. All of them. Drachma must pay the price."

"And how, exactly, do you plan to do that? If we take action against Drachma it will be seen as an act by Ametris, which will lead to a stronger hatred and full, all out war." She says this calmly, looking him in the eye. "Fancy alchemy won't help the innocent left in the wake."

Shooting his sight to the floor, Aran started to doubt his own existence, "They killed my family… my friends. What else is there to do?"

Kerena sighed, standing up. "You want help? Fine. I'll help you out. But let's get one thing straight- We cannot attack Drachma without making it clear that we aren't with Ametris. Alright?"

Mac remained silent for a moment. "Alright. In that case, I'll need to take my alchemy to the next level. You wouldn't know anyone who could teach alchemy by any chance would you?"

Gus stood up, walked to Mac , smiling and said "Well, i could. I don't have many things go on." He looked to him and the girl, saying "You to if you wish, you don't need to become states but i can make you better..."

Anthony laid flat to stay out of sight as military officials ran past the coffee shop. "Move we need to catch this guy. Damn fully armed alchemist got another one. Keep your voices down that's going to cause a panic." They spoke as they started to search around. They checked behind counters and in buildings. Anthony just sat on the roof with a smile as they searched but the roof he was on had no access door.

Aran nodded, igniting a flame. As if his red hair didn't compliment his fiery disposition enough, his eyes reflected it as well. "I will do the best I can with your help!"

OOC: This site has become messed up since that introduction, and since then all my stuff has been butchered.. i can't RP in any of these... all i see is this and nothing else. (I mean no ooc posts, character sheets, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back