[Fropm Malfeas with Love] Backstages

An important clarification: You guys all know each other already!

Also, can everyone post here so that I know you are reading the OOC? =D

Alhoa! :)

Guys I hope it's not a problem, but I just discovered I'll be abroad, without internet connection for some days.....

I'll be back in maybe a week....not sure yet.

Hope it's not a problem :(

This seems an opportune time to point out that Tyler knows one language and hasn't specified what it is. The only language Kana and Jackal have in common is riverspeak.

Indeed.

By our Consistency Rule, Tyler spoke with you, so he speaks Riverspeak.

To the next question... What's the language used in the letters?

Also, I'm going to assume the DB had non artifact armor. If not there will be some grave robbery later... (Yes the sword is already on the list)

any preference on the ride? Kana isn't too keen on showing up in Jade armor to a first intro with a new solar face.. but uh, we do what we must and all that. :-P If @Iron Penguin wants to take the ride, I'll have Kana hoof it and see if she can make a stealthier approach.

Don't stress too much on the details.

This is a game where you can definitely afford poor tactical choices and go the fun way without thinking too much.

It seems like Feantari wil be out of combat for a while, I'm sure the two of you can handle everything just perfectly...

Feantari: Kana can join whenever you want, she'll be just a bit short of breath.

Noted, yesterday kicked my ass, may be able to catch up some today but will have time tonight either way.

Sorry for the delay, but you guys DON'T want me to post in my current mood.

@Feantari: what are you trying to accomplish with the carving? PM me if you want.

Hope you get all that mess sorted out. :(

Kana is trying to hew the mine into a demon trap. Inscribing the stone and making a series of jumps for the local essence(bent to that purpose) such that the demon can't get out.

She's really good at stonework and such thanks to her hearthstone, and she knows more than the fundamentals of geomancy, her knowledge of Silurian symbols and syntax is probably pretty basic though.

What it would look like is crazy chick running around the mouth of the mine carving as she goes with a giant jade sword... Behind her arcane symbols and juts of stone are left. She's working with the premise that the rarer quality of the stone implies stronger natural geomancy and she's trying to meld and harness it via application of essence through jade and naming its purpose.

This is admittedly a long shot. Even it partially working could buy her circle some time though so she's giving it a try.

Just a headsup - I'll be out of internet range over the weekend, so no posts from me until Monday. I think Jackal might just hide until then and let Little Master do the dangerous stuff for him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back