[Fropm Malfeas with Love] Backstages

Edited in the roll for Kana... It's within the realm of stunt dice :-p

If it doesn't get enough it is basically keep going until demon eats me? (Demon snack does not sound nice..)

Oh, I don't think there is anything canon for demon traps exactly... But there are wards and mentions of summoning cages that sorcs use. So I guess the answer is sorta kinda?

Hey all, Xarvh has graciously allowed me to join up as the resident Dawn caste. Looking forward to cracking some skulls! :D

karregan42 said:
Not sure what I'm gonna do against a demon who is apparently immune to my shots...
xarvh said:
You will have to defend yourself: there WILL be combat and some opponents will be undefeatable, stat accordingly.
3rd Circle Demons are just a notch below the Incarnae, and Chemosh literally ate a Solar for breakfast.

Come back in 500xps.

Anyway, cinematic fast-forward, expect flashbacks.

Approved it like now.

You don't really need a background, but since you added one, I'd say it warrants a few points in War.

You (and all others) can post after I do.

Guys...you may have noticed: I'm not too good in speaking english. Hope it's not a big problem for you.....

Anyway, if you feel in the mood to give me some advice, I would appreciate them :D

Der ize no problem, peopple!

De storeetelle ize Italiano too!

@karregan42 Pleez get iurself en avataar, det sing yuu ave dere is anlookable!

Or least yuu uze iur olde account.

Ok, you got an idea of the gist of the game.

Every Episode will roughly correspond to a page of Romeo's diary, which will be in turn your clue to interpret the page before and so on.

You get both the stunt XPs and the Flat Bonus XPs (I added some stunts here and there).

Feel free to spend XPs ignoring (for now) training times.

If you spend XP, please add a NEW post in your charsheet thread detailing how you got your XPs (ex: "10xp from S01xE01") and how you spent them.

Tyler and the Hand recover completely.

OK - Gilded Jackal is ready for the next episode (he's bought himself a load of new knives and everything).

:D

"

[-- In the Next Episode montage --]

A great ball.

Vain nobles.

Five Immaculate monks.

Four beautiful women.

Dark creatures from the Night."

I think I've had enough of great balls xD

[QUOTE="Loki_83]I think I've had enough of great balls xD

[/QUOTE]
:D Just so long as these ones don't have too many teeth...

I'm going to consider it an expression of Kana's high conviction in terms of finding the eye that she hangs out with some of these guys....

[QUOTE="Iron Penguin]
Plus, no-one else has any dots in resources, so they don't have any money. Literally none. Jackal's obviously bankrolling this whole thing :oops:

[/QUOTE]
Well, Kana has a charm for that... but uh yeah.. money, interesting idea. ;-)

Just a heads up that my posting may be sporadic for the next week. I'm heading to my grand parents and I'm not sure of their internet capabilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back