[Fropm Malfeas with Love] Backstages

How about we not rape people. Also how about we stop acting like adolescents. Eh? Else I think I'm going to bow out.

Seconded. I'm willing to tolerate juvenile bullshit, but I draw the line at blatant sexual harassment.

JayTee said:
Seconded. I'm willing to tolerate juvenile bullshit, but I draw the line at blatant sexual harassment.
This.

@Feantari: This is not a serious game, I want you guys to be able to do stupid stuff without too serious consequences.

@Loki_83: Please cut the sexual harassment.

Please understand that you have never met the people you are playing with, and while I know you are a good person (and I gladly vouch for you), their sensitivity and experience (or mine) is not the same as yours.

What is innocent bantering for men, can be a terrible experience for a woman and many do not find its representation in a game any fun.

I might certainly consider it differently if I knew a person or if it was clear that it was some sort of character flaw (IC) rather than just hey I'm doing random things in character as a way of acting out. There's generally a reason for the rules of the board. If its something you feel is part of the character then find a way to keep it of camera as it were? Just on top of everything else it seems silly/stupid things are leaning heavily sexual and in a bad way. Don't get me wrong I have plenty thick skin in this area, but I think it is important to let people know when they are being dicks. If I can't tell if its you or the character I'm going to hedge my bets.

I'm certainly looking forward to crazy twilight shenanigans and a lighter game in which to play around with them.

@Feantari I'm really sorry if you find my behaviour offensive in some way....the idea was absolutely not the one a rape,but of a provocation,in attitude and not physical,based on the impressions,according to the ST,that my character received from the NPC( wild and mysterious).

I would never,even in a game,act in an offensive or unappropriate way towards women,and if you felt offended in any way,I apologise.

And my "bullshit" way of playing is given by the fact that I was told this campaign shouls have been a parody....if we want to change this thing,just let me know

I guess some rough edges are ok when playing with new people.

Wanted to wait for Feantari, but she may have connection problems plus some solid real life coming her way. -_-

My brother should also be back in a few days, but I think I can definitely move this game forward. ^_^

I'm waiting to see how Jackal does with the Dutchess before coming in with my presence excellency.

Sorry for the long wait.

My greatest achievement this week has been "not giving myself to a life of crime".

Yes, it was an incredibly shitty week.

@Feantari: I'm not sure what your intentions are.

Are you just trying to leave the main hall and get to the private rooms?

Sorry guys, my posting rate has been dismal but I don't think I can go faster that that.

Thank you for the patience. =)

Herp a derp, I meant Investigations 5, not Lore. Any chance that'll net me some new info?

Just a general reminder that I'll be leaving on the 8th for a trip to europe, and that I'll be gone until the 16th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back