from within these(padded)walls ~asylum role-play ~

((Not actually posting because I gotta leave soon and will be gone most of the day, if not all but - what happened to her noticing him crying, or starting to get along with him? xD ))

((Z?))

Nicolai-

After all the different drama and the more mundane work, I knew I had to check in with both cyrus and Layla, and it was my luck that I found them both at the same time. I smiled a little upon realizing that when I opened the door. "Oh. Well, hello, you two? Are we getting along famously now?" Why hadn't Cyrus cleaned up? He looked terrible.

Nicolai-

"What are we talking about?" I asked, curious. "Anything I can get for you?" If they were getting along so well I could get whatever they were talking about and come back.

Nicolai-

"Oh." I smiled a little at her enthusiasm. "I'll bring something for you then. What do you like to drink, Layla? We have lots of fruit juice, milk and water." Caffeine was a general no-no so there was no soda except in the break room.

Nicolai-

I paused, surprised, and tried to think, shrugging. "Is there something else you wanted? I can check."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back