• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy From Once There Was. [Accepting]

Nah, I totally get you. Besides, he can always just show up at the gates and be like, "Yo. I just got back from a sortie. What's going on?"

and decide to join. xD Or whatever really.

Hey guys! So I got a new job last week and my Anatomy class started today, but I didn't realize how busy I was going to be. I thought I would be able to handle all of these RP's going on at the same time, but unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to back out of this one :( I'm so sorry, I genuinely wish that I could take part in this b/c it has so much potential. You guys have fun!

@Semblance

Ah, that is very unfortunate... but can't help a busy life! ): You will be missed here in my humble RP. I will hold your character in the vault, just in case if you ever happen to want to rejoin.

Mmm doesn't seem like I missed much? Life is mwarcing me in the keel-hole, but I'm looking to starting back..soonish.

Also empathy to those whose shit hit the fan. =(

RyuShura said:
My signature? LOL I just wrote random stuff... xD
9nohQh4.jpg

Oh, being sarcastic... niiiiiice. Good joke.

I know it's angsty and emo, but jeez. Thanks anyway? I guess. > >

(I'm not serious btw.)

Last edited by a moderator:
RyuShura said:
@Semblance
Ah, that is very unfortunate... but can't help a busy life! ): You will be missed here in my humble RP. I will hold your character in the vault, just in case if you ever happen to want to rejoin.
I know :( I wish I could do everything

How kind of you, thank you!

Sorry for the short post! I didn't want to stall things and I've been really busy as of late ><

This is a really beautiful role play and if there's room I would really like to submit a character profile. I have some ideas I'm not sure will work, should I pm it to @RyuShura before submitting it to the character tab?

Phew, I was on a plane for like 12 hours... woohoo~

@Fenn

That's fine. I've been pretty busy too. D: I'll try to contact all the players soon, probably after I settle into my temp house and then get the timeskip going. TIME TO SEE SOME ACTION.

I'm an idiot... I know that alerts bug out and decide not to work, but I never thought 'oh, maybe possibly it didn't alert me about this game'. Completely my bad... willing to drop out if me being dumb and not double checking tossed things off balance. XP

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

@RyuShura it still says accepting so I hope this wasn't a bad time to shoot in. I didn't realize this was what you were doing, but I really like the changes you made from the last one (good call with the ancient bloodline thing, that was a bit ridikulus).

Anywho, I look forward to seein/participating mayhaps in whatever is to come!

<3 R00kie

Welcome aboard buddy~

For anyone wondering, I haven't died yet. I'll say it early as I'm terribly busy the following week... on "vacation" as they say. And I won't be able to post at all besides these sparing few minutes. Once I get back, I'll try to scrounge up everyone who is still interested and push things forward and clear up interactions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all, I'm going to have to take an extended break from this RP. I'm currently serving my National Service (conscription basically) for the next two years(!) and until i get my unit posting at the end of this month and things get a little more stable, im just not up to RPing in anything really at this point. Sorry for the short notice on this. I kinda figured i could have done it on my off nights, but so far it's been leaving me way more drained than i anticipated.

So yeah, sorry for being a big fuckup disappointment.

@Father Gigantor

Don't worry about it! I've been terribly busy too... ugh. Not only with life but with time management. I hope you do well! :) As always, your spot here remains so long as this RP still continues.

I wonder what's the situation? RPN does the thing where it stops giving me updates if I don't periodically check the thread ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back