• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy From Once There Was. [Accepting]

While we're on a lull waiting for everyone to post in order to progress, I have been busy updating a few of the tabs and my characters. Check them out whenever, if you want to learn more of the world we'll be diving into. I hope it'll create an immersive experience. >w< b

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I put the RP on standby mode until the last people who have yet to post. It's not nice to leave them behind!

Post is done. I had to rewrite the whole thing because I thought the original post was of what the French call 'shit quality', and what I call 'didn't fit the character'.

Ophirius said:
It's a reference to Undertale xD DETERMINATION TO LIVE
Knowing that one day the mouse will come out of its hole and get the cheese, it fills you with determination.

undertale is an overrated indie game.

Good, yes, but highly overrated, and its 'memes' over-repeated like tumors.

It was like playing a hideo kojima game for the first time.

It loses its appeal after the second playthrough.

And then it loses its appeal after everybody and their mother started talking about spoilers and shit on everywhere and tried to make edgy versions of the characters and post em on deviantart.

@The One Eyed Bandit

THERES A THING CALLED OVEREXPOSURE. AT THAT POINT, I WAS JUST EXPOSURED.

Hey sorry, I got caught up with some life shit >< I'm going to be absent for a teeny while more maybe a day or two!

Yeah, feel free to post at your leisure at this point. I will commence a time skip to the next day or so when everyone has resolved their interactions.

AssassinHD said:
Ok the part about the memes is definitely true, but the game was phenonenal. You cant tell me otherwise about that
Earthbound did it better

simj22 said:
It was like playing a hideo kojima game for the first time.
It loses its appeal after the second playthrough.
SLIT URSELF TBQWHY FAMPAI

Yeahhhh, i'm just finding it hard to insert him right now, with everyone off doing their own thing. Sorry about the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back