• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy From Once There Was. [Accepting]

RyuShura said:
My memes be dank.
Yep, me too, but alas, we have to show respect for our fellow players. Meanwhile, I'm plotting how to kill you all in the most dramatic and tragic fashion. Happy times galore! :D
That sounds boring. What you meant to say is have our characters go completely insane and pretty much 'die' by losing their minds and going completely insane, then go off on a murdering spree killing everyone they ever loved, laughing all the way until they get ultimately taken out as a bad guy.

RyuShura said:
My memes be dank.
Yep, me too, but alas, we have to show respect for our fellow players. Meanwhile, I'm plotting how to kill you all in the most dramatic and tragic fashion. Happy times galore! :D
eYYYY I'm looking forward to it ;)

Alright, buzz kill post made. So easily could of had Rena just sit down and ignore it, but naturally being the buzzkillian I am, I naturally had to give as dry of a response meant to in some part potentially ruin the fun.

Hopefully done in an entertaining way though very drawn out way of saying "you are just wasting time, just get to the deed and engage in fun because there ain't anything else likely to unfold from it but that, if you are even really propsing such things seriously." :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait please posting now xD

Must've been weird in the world where Loyie just stands there not sayingn anything lol

Oh boy, after I fully wake up, I'm going to attempt to organize everyone's post and my response in coherent chronology....

I noticed Hanui being described as handsome... if you think so, just wait til his face stops being swollen like a roast pig.

Also hope I didn't miss any details. ><

I'm holding off my posts until everyone posts. Which I think one last person; @simj22 When they do, then I'll clean up the shenanigans. Boo...

I think I did mention I was going to be away for a couple of days. In any case, I'll post by today, I think.

Did you read my post, I acknowledged Rena lol.

And boo, we'll have our chances in the future! > :)

@Mikailgirl

Just read your post and I think I'm obligated to inform Han just hugged you briefly - nothing illegal. LOL Like a casual, few-seconds hug in which he abused every second, but few seconds nonetheless.

@simj22 Yeah, I remembered, that's why I didn't do any plot things yet. I was just informing the others of the situation moreso than reminding you.

Fenn said:
Did you read my post, I acknowledged Rena lol.
And boo, we'll have our chances in the future! > :)

@Mikailgirl

Just read your post and I think I'm obligated to inform Han just hugged you briefly - nothing illegal. LOL Like a casual, few-seconds hug in which he abused every second, but few seconds nonetheless.
Oh yea I knew lol

Just making sure, Claudy was so airy and fine with the whole scene and romance with (and between) men earlier that her "trauma?" took me by surprise.

Okay, with that, I have put the RP in stand-by mode! We can't get too carried away while people are busy now, can we? :)

As much as I have all the wit to smart mouth back to Anelle, I think Hanui knows when to stop LOL.

Ah, well what an ending to whatever that was. Crag is silently chuckling his head off that he got off with no actual punishment!

Deccimo said:
Ah, well what an ending to whatever that was. Crag is silently chuckling his head off that he got off with no actual punishment!
Lol ikr. It was Crag that started it xD

After he abandoned Kashiro.

Also that thing Louie had was not a cigarette. It was the spark launcher ammo

Hanui started it, Crag participated in the hooha.

Well Technically Jack started it for provoking him.

Ok well then I can't read xD

Ignore what just happened there it never hapoened you dont see a thing

@Fenn I'm sure whatever he's thinking, he can share with Jack while on night patrol together! :D I'm sure the pair of pranksters are used to this by now.

@Father Gigantor Yeah, everything checks out! No need for a backstory really, so long as I see enough information everywhere else; I can piece something together in my mind. Seems like a nice addition. Welcome to the crew. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back