• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy From Once There Was. [Accepting]

I saw! I will get to it, but for now I'll have to rely on the others to post before me while I take care of stuff heheh.

So sadly, I hate writing backstories, but Hanui's history is general knowledge due to his upbringing (but not membership) within the order and his relationship with Ansiau. You guys get a much more feasible and appreciatable outline instead. Of course, I'll write if anyone cares for me to. Probably no one. (>u>)

Last edited by a moderator:
I told you that you didn't have to finish... xD

@AssassinHD

Yeah, they fall under the category of warriors and researchers. I like being vague. Just if I tag you, the post has something to do with you in future reference. :D

I was obligated too xD If Hanui had some mysterious history then I would've been screw it!

Yo, guys, heads up, I'll be with minimal to no internet for the next three days because someone forced me to blow 400 bucks on a vacation I didnt want. That's near half of my monthly pay because I'm just a part time scrublord.

But I digress. No internet for the next three days. I'll get my first post later. Sorry, y'all.

Is Ansiau there with him right now, Fenn?

@JayEmperor7

Alright, well, there are some complications to the sheet... but nothing we can't work out together. As long as you're willing to try, I'm also willing to help you! :D

Send me a PM whenever you're free.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not Ansiau. It's his friend and somewhat of a mentor regarding Outriders for Hanui. Also they did not enter the same time, Hanui had too much pride to do so.

Writing that made me realize how tired I am:

"Names with an L...Leona Lewis...Leona, Liona, Luana, LYANA!....Lyana the...pretty? Beautiful? *googles synonyms for beautiful* sublime? Lovely...lovely has a nice ring, yeah? Now...images...gotta be lovely...."

Hey sorry I've been away all weekend for my cousin's weekend

Will our characters have any pre-established relationships before the start of the RP? Or did you guys already discuss that?

We can. Normally I just pretend it so and hopefully the person plays along - essentially establishing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back