• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

1stLt HChurch]Oh my god. You have to watch this one. You just have to. [media] [/media] [DOUBLEPOST=1437061382 said:
image.jpg.462f0c088a012a9dfdf7f9acd094d066.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 9
Darkangel666 said:
I liked Ryan better than the rest of the AH guys because we share the same name. I recently found out it's actually his middle name. Because of that I feel betrayed.

Just the way my head works.

ryanpk200 said:
I liked Ryan better than the rest of the AH guys because we share the same name. I recently found out it's actually his middle name. Because of that I feel betrayed.

How shameful of him :0

THIS EPISODE IS ABOUT TO MAKE ME CRY

ryanpk200 said:
*giggles uncontrollably* I'm not going to tell you what I'm giggling at.
OH GOD NO THEY'RE DOING SOME HUNGER GAMES SHIT

I love how Sam calls Azaziel a son of a bitch.

He says it all matter-of-factly

OH DUDE NOT ADAM HE WAS FUCKING AWESOME

EVA YOU BITCH

Oh well that ended quickly for her....

bitch.

REALLY JAKE?? FUCKING REALLY?

This is my live reaction btw I've got a whole lot of feelings pooled up inside right now.

SAM NOOOOOO

@ryanpk200 That was part one ._.

ryanpk200 said:
Got my post part 1 picture ready.

Screw it. I'm going to put in a spoiler.

aca6d77247691288d5d32a1ecd6331c9.jpg

Dude that is just cruel

I am too emotionally loud, like, most of the time I was yelling shit and my mom was like "Wtf is going on??"

Darkangel666 said:
Dude Andy was like one of my favorite characters.

Apart from that female cop they save that one time. Actually, those two female cops were my favorites.
Speaking of female cops. In later seasons there's a female cop that's actress is the mom from the sweet life of Zack and Cody.

I'm glad you finished the episode. I got see your reaction. I can finally go to sleep.

ryanpk200 said:
Speaking of female cops. In later seasons there's a female cop that's actress is the mom from the sweet life of Zack and Cody.

I'm glad you finished the episode. I got see your reaction. I can finally go to sleep.
Wow holy shit really?

Also, good night, I'm onto watching part 2 xD

Bobby is so awesome ;-;

aaand Sams still dead.

I was not expecting that.

Oh for fucks sake Dean.

bobbys reaction was exactly the same as mine:

"Dammit Dean!"

Azaziel is so upbeat and energetic, I love his enthusiasm and sarcasm.

ryanpk200 said:
This man weekly breaks our hearts.
tumblr_nfap8gXvHu1sm6669o5_500.jpg

This is from Ten Little Roosters if you haven't seen it. I just recently watched it.

376feb657a99d13b6dc4743baacff9b4.jpg

You think of how much you love these actors then you see something like that picture.

@1stLt HChurch and @Darkangel666 The RVB tag on iFunny is filled with the kinds of videos you two have been sharing. The only difference is its only 7 second vines.
Psh. The full videos are better.

And I watched Ten Little Roosters when it first premiered. Hell, one of my friends saw the first episode on tumblr, watched it, then told me about what she thought about it. That fucked me up real bad to hear her say that because IT WAS THE FIRST ROOSTER TEETH VIDEO SHE EVER WATCHED. Nice way to get the ball rolling, I guess.

ryanpk200 said:
That part with York was the best.

Do you like a actor/character more since you share the first name? I do but then I found this. View attachment 143502

I feel so betrayed.
That part with York saying "Hot damn" about Carolina fucking killed me. I seriously laughed for at least a minute straight. For one, it was perfectly made. And for two, again, I'm Yorkalina trash. I can't help it.

And I honestly thought that his real name being James was common knowledge.

ryanpk200 said:

But hey, dude, he still goes by Ryan. Like, I haven't heard anyone at Rooster Teeth ever call him James; only Ryan. I think that's pretty much his first name now. That might be because he likes it better, or it couldn't just be because it stuck better. But either way, I think that's his chosen first name.

ryanpk200 said:
Got my post part 1 picture ready.

Screw it. I'm going to put in a spoiler.

aca6d77247691288d5d32a1ecd6331c9.jpg

I named my cow's current calf Sam and always call him Sammy as a nickname, so hearing someone else referred to as Sammy is pretty damn weird to me.

Darkangel666 said:
OH GOD NO THEY'RE DOING SOME HUNGER GAMES SHIT

I love how Sam calls Azaziel a son of a bitch.

He says it all matter-of-factly

OH DUDE NOT ADAM HE WAS FUCKING AWESOME

EVA YOU BITCH

Oh well that ended quickly for her....

bitch.

REALLY JAKE?? FUCKING REALLY?

This is my live reaction btw I've got a whole lot of feelings pooled up inside right now.

SAM NOOOOOO
You're worse at screaming your emotions than I even am. Goddamn.

Darkangel666 said:
@ryanpk200 That was part one ._.

Dude that is just cruel

I am too emotionally loud, like, most of the time I was yelling shit and my mom was like "Wtf is going on??"
When I get emotional about that type of thing, I typically just curl up into a forcefully silent ball and fade into my uncontrollable feels.

To whomever linked that first RvB edit here: Screw you. I can't stop watching them now, especially the Warrior, Hall of Fame, Magic, and Angel with a Shotgun ones. They are just too amazing. Damn you to hell.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Psh. The full videos are better.
And I watched Ten Little Roosters when it first premiered. Hell, one of my friends saw the first episode on tumblr, watched it, then told me about what she thought about it. That fucked me up real bad to hear her say that because IT WAS THE FIRST ROOSTER TEETH VIDEO SHE EVER WATCHED. Nice way to get the ball rolling, I guess.

And I honestly thought that his real name being James was common knowledge.

But hey, dude, he still goes by Ryan. Like, I haven't heard anyone at Rooster Teeth ever call him James; only Ryan. I think that's pretty much his first name now. That might be because he likes it better, or it couldn't just be because it stuck better. But either way, I think that's his chosen first name.

To whomever linked that first RvB edit here: Screw you. I can't stop watching them now, especially the Warrior, Hall of Fame, Magic, and Angel with a Shotgun ones. They are just too amazing. Damn you to hell.

[/QUOTE]
I'm trying to remember how I missed Ten Little Roosters. I think I was becoming a bit disinterested in RT and had watched more Netflix that month. I had heard Ten Little Roosters mentioned in the like the last 20 podcasts and I just decided to look it up now.

His first name being James is common knowledge?? I must be an idiot.

It was Dark who posted the original video.

ryanpk200 said:
I'm trying to remember how I missed Ten Little Roosters. I think I was becoming a bit disinterested in RT and had watched more Netflix that month. I had heard Ten Little Roosters mentioned in the like the last 20 podcasts and I just decided to look it up now.
His first name being James is common knowledge?? I must be an idiot.

It was Dark who posted the original video.
I just stumbled upon the riddle on tumblr the day it premiered, then got heavy into it. I only got, I think, three deaths correct, three or four ways of dying correct, and I guessed right about who the killer was, but that's all I got.

I dunno if it's common knowledge. I probably thought it was because I knew about it for a while, so it still isn't much news to me.

Bless this post. I love it so much and you all must look at it.

http://keyas-happy-corner.tumblr.com/post/124311306725/themadkingshandmaid-the-states-sure-are

There's also this one.

http://keyas-happy-corner.tumblr.com/post/124311254415/cili-ai-york-wow-i-feel-like-a-new-man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back