• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

Darkangel666 said:
The one with the werewolf where Sammy gets laid.

@1stLt HChurch [media]

[/media]

Okay this one is not my favorite but I find it funny as hell

[media]

[/media]
Also, I had forgotten how amazing the freaking fight scenes in this show were. God.
There's a running joke that if you want to go out with a bang you bang Sam Winchester.

ryanpk200 said:
There's a running joke that if you want to go out with a bang you bang Sam Winchester.
Oh my lord.

Supernatural-Holy-Terror-Sam-Winchester-amused-600x400.jpg

I love how almost every time Caboose sees or thinks he sees Church he tries to shoot him.

Darkangel666 said:
The one with the werewolf where Sammy gets laid.

@1stLt HChurch [media]

[/media]

Okay this one is not my favorite but I find it funny as hell

[media]

[/media]
Also, I had forgotten how amazing the freaking fight scenes in this show were. God.
For both of those, I like them, especially the parts where they time things just right to have the actions match with the beat and the scene with the current lyrics of the song. But they didn't do that nearly as much as the others did. They weren't that bad, though. And the fact that they added the Golden Elite into the second made it both funny and cool.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]For both of those, I like them, especially the parts where they time things just right to have the actions match with the beat and the scene with the current lyrics of the song. But they didn't do that nearly as much as the others did. They weren't that bad, though. And the fact that they added the Golden Elite into the second made it both funny and cool.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah.

Also, the fact that Caboose named the AI Santa made me giggle uncontrollably.

Darkangel666 said:
Oh my lord.
Supernatural-Holy-Terror-Sam-Winchester-amused-600x400.jpg

I love how almost every time Caboose sees or thinks he sees Church he tries to shoot him.
I guess it's just how he shows his love.

While watching season 6 again last night, I realized something.

In the scene where Church is first shown and he starts to try and snipe Caboose from his base, Caboose just stands there. He doesn't even try to move away from the bullets. It made me laugh so much when I realized that Caboose is so confident in the fact that Church is an absolutely terrible shot that he doesn't even give a fuck when Church is firing at him. Straight up doesn't care, because he knows that Church will never be able to hit him. That made me laugh so much.

I also realized a while ago that Church is the first person to say fuck in season 6, and he appears in, like, episode 3. That made me laugh, and made me feel happy.

Darkangel666 said:
Oh yeah.
Also, the fact that Caboose named the AI Santa made me giggle uncontrollably.
Are you just now catching up on season 13? Also, I thought that he said Zeta at first, which made me freak out and get really happy.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I guess it's just how he shows his love.
While watching season 6 again last night, I realized something.

In the scene where Church is first shown and he starts to try and snipe Caboose from his base, Caboose just stands there. He doesn't even try to move away from the bullets. It made me laugh so much when I realized that Caboose is so confident in the fact that Church is an absolutely terrible shot that he doesn't even give a fuck when Church is firing at him. Straight up doesn't care, because he knows that Church will never be able to hit him. That made me laugh so much.

Are you just now catching up on season 13? Also, I thought that he said Zeta at first, which made me freak out and get really happy.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'm just catching up, I should have done this sooner. Blame Supernatural.

It's fine. Your sister did the same. Well, mostly.

I can't get over the two RvB edits that are made with the songs Magic and Hall of Fame. They are by far the best I've seen. Holy shit.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]It's fine. Your sister did the same. Well, mostly.

I can't get over the two RvB edits that are made with the songs Magic and Hall of Fame. They are by far the best I've seen. Holy shit.

[/QUOTE]
Hall of fame is definitely my favorite. So good.

Church:"Look, alien dude..."

Santa:"Santa!"

Church:"I refuse to call you that."

Darkangel666 said:
Hall of fame is definitely my favorite. So good.

Church:"Look, alien dude..."

Santa:"Santa!"

Church:"I refuse to call you that."
Did you watch the Magic one? That ones pretty top, with everything matching in it. I loved it.

And that little scene made me laugh so much because the way he said that was just so him. I loved it.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]This one's not that bad.
[media]

[/media]

And his repressed remnants of O'Malley.

[/QUOTE]
Oh my god Caboose attempting to laugh maniacally.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I just can't wait to see your reaction to episode 11 to be honest.

[/QUOTE]

What

The

Fuck

OH HELL NO CAROLINA AND CHURCH BETTER NOT BE FUCKING DEAD

FUCK NO

NO ONE STEALS FROM THE NORTH POLE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT

OH THANK GOD THEY ARE NOT DEAD

Oh my god. You have to watch this one. You just have to.

[media]

[/media]

Darkangel666 said:
What

The

Fuck

OH HELL NO CAROLINA AND CHURCH BETTER NOT BE FUCKING DEAD

FUCK NO

NO ONE STEALS FROM THE NORTH POLE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT

OH THANK GOD THEY ARE NOT DEAD
xD That was pretty much my reaction to RvB for the last few weeks. Except with a little more fear and other emotions.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Oh my god. You have to watch this one. You just have to.
[media]

[/media]

xD That was pretty much my reaction to RvB for the last few weeks. Except with a little more fear and other emotions.

[/QUOTE]
Ah I have! I was thinking of linking it.

Darkangel666 said:
Ah I have! I was thinking of linking it.
It made me laugh so hard. Yorkalina being my favorite ship made the beginning all the funnier. The fact that the person thought to put York and Carolina where he did at the beginning is amazing and it makes me laugh so fucking hard. I was seriously laughing for at least a third of the video because of that.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]It made me laugh so hard. Yorkalina being my favorite ship made the beginning all the funnier. The fact that the person thought to put York and Carolina where he did at the beginning is amazing and it makes me laugh so fucking hard. I was seriously laughing for at least a third of the video because of that.

[/QUOTE]
That one was pretty good, but another one bites the dust is epic xD

Darkangel666 said:
Doc: "You'll never take me alive! I ran track in high school!"
Dr. Grey: "Running only makes me want you more!"

Hey chicka bum bum
Her saying that and "After you, handsome" makes me think that Grey wants a little more than that information on his mental condition.

Darkangel666 said:
Okay I got emotional with this one, I think its pretty good
[media]

[/media]
What makes this even better is that the theme for season 12 was "What do You Fight For."

And the end is what got me the most because I'm Yorkalina trash.

This man weekly breaks our hearts.

tumblr_nfap8gXvHu1sm6669o5_500.jpg

This is from Ten Little Roosters if you haven't seen it. I just recently watched it.

Darkangel666 said:
I fucking love this two so much.
376feb657a99d13b6dc4743baacff9b4.jpg

You think of how much you love these actors then you see something like that picture.

@1stLt HChurch and @Darkangel666 The RVB tag on iFunny is filled with the kinds of videos you two have been sharing. The only difference is its only 7 second vines.

ryanpk200 said:
This man weekly breaks our hearts.
tumblr_nfap8gXvHu1sm6669o5_500.jpg

This is from Ten Little Roosters if you haven't seen it. I just recently watched it.

376feb657a99d13b6dc4743baacff9b4.jpg

You think of how much you love these actors then you see something like that picture.

@1stLt HChurch and @Darkangel666 The RVB tag on iFunny is filled with the kinds of videos you two have been sharing. The only difference is its only 7 second vines.
oooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back