• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]It's a mark, it has something to do with cain. Ultimate spoilers.

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mkql8urgjK1qm99fco2_500.gif

I like how Dark is on season 1 and he's using gifs from the later seasons. The best part is he (probably) doesn't have a clue who the characters are.

So I was playing Subnautica and zooming through the ocean in my Seamoth when someone posted here and my phone buzzed. So, I looked over for a couple of seconds to read it from my phone and when I looked back I about crapped my pants. I can't show you exactly what I saw, but this gif sums it up nicely:

latest

ryanpk200 said:
I like how Dark is on season 1 and he's using gifs from the later seasons. The best part is he (probably) doesn't have a clue who the characters are.
I know Cas is an angel, and the guy in the "Oh come on!" one is a demon, I think.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]So I was playing Subnautica and zooming through the ocean in my Seamoth when someone posted here and my phone buzzed. So, I looked over for a couple of seconds to read it from my phone and when I looked back I about crapped my pants. I can't show you exactly what I saw, but this gif sums it up nicely:
latest

[/QUOTE]
That game looks cool.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]
And then the rest of the show summed up in 2 seconds:

tumblr_mxatadVBpH1qlu8two1_250.gif

Currently making my own submarine

c5debb2298e5996baf37e67fdf762afe.png

Dammit shadow its so tempting, but thanks for the warning xD (I didnt open it)

Also, is that game multiplayer or free, and if not how much is it because I

tumblr_luw7qmPkqf1qejfgr.gif
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]
And then the rest of the show summed up in 2 seconds:

tumblr_mxatadVBpH1qlu8two1_250.gif

Currently making my own submarine

c5debb2298e5996baf37e67fdf762afe.png

SN807.jpg

I don't think this is the exact scene I'm thinking of buts it's one of my favorite Kevin scenes. I have this phrase play in my head when I see it. "Once a Winchester, always a Winchester.

[/QUOTE]

Darkangel666 said:
Dammit shadow its so tempting, but thanks for the warning xD (I didnt open it)
Also, is that game multiplayer or free, and if not how much is it because I

tumblr_luw7qmPkqf1qejfgr.gif
They plan on making it multiplayer soon after it's full release (it's in early access currently). It's $20, but I would consider it worth it, especially since the price is probably going to go up during full release, and multiplayer will make this game amazing.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]They plan on making it multiplayer soon after it's full release (it's in early access currently). It's $20, but I would consider it worth it, especially since the price is probably going to go up during full release, and multiplayer will make this game amazing.

[/QUOTE]
Okay the first thing Im going to do when I get back home is buy a steam card xD

Darkangel666 said:
Excellent, 50 bucks should do then.
18hzc1fhoy6q2png.png

Opinion on Steam

tumblr_n3yzuyVoWu1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Fun fact about Cas and his siblings. During season 3 a writer's strike cut the season short. If it hadn't happened Sam would have saved Dean from his deal and eliminate the need for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back