• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]It's only out on the Play Store, not the App Store for iOS.

[/QUOTE]
That too, the plan was to release on IOS, make sure it's all working, then release to Android.

@Shadowborn Omen

tumblr_nqg0mpcxEp1rmupfgo1_400.gif

ryanpk200 said:
If you haven't already caught onto it. The series gets darker and darker as it goes on. I giggle to myself when you say you watch another episode. It means your getting closer to the darker stuff. There's a reason people call season one the "happy season".
I think the first season of every show counts as the "happy season."

Darkangel666 said:
Oh I can already imagine it, since my cousin was mentioning shit like pandemics of stuff and I already spoiled myself about the mark of cain, although I dont know what it is (dont spoil it further pls)

Hey @Atom, did you collaborate with someone to create that RP or something?
The Mark of Cain in Supernatural?! Interesting! I know what that is (or at least a version of it) from a book series I used to be obsessed with. It's some serious stuff.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]I just finished packing up my entire base and putting it into my Submarine, then changing the name and color of it.
Welcome to the Blue Base.

a90e493d6cb15428480785ed928ea40b.jpg

[/QUOTE]
You make me proud, my son.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I think the first season of every show counts as the "happy season."

The Mark of Cain in Supernatural?! Interesting! I know what that is (or at least a version of it) from a book series I used to be obsessed with. It's some serious stuff.

[/QUOTE]
First post: Tochè

Second post: What series?

Hey Mock? What country do you live in?

Atom said:
Nope
Regular play store

I checked too

As far as I know it shouldn't be out yet. There hasn't been word yet.
Well, I got it yesterday, Mock has it, and I bet others do too. So it's too late, bro.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Well, I got it yesterday, Mock has it, and I bet others do too. So it's too late, bro.

[/QUOTE]
Nah I talked to wizard, it's release was intentional.

I had to leave my phone with the baby sitter when I went to work cause he doesn't have one.

A bunch of shit is open...

Mother fucker went through my shit..

Atom said:
I had to leave my phone with the baby sitter when I went to work cause he doesn't have one.

What kind of shit?

Also, thats an interesting thread you got there. I'd respond but lately I have no inspiration and its starting to piss me off.

Atom said:

Ya see, that's why I never let anyone use my phone, or I at least put a password on it. Because I don't trust people and I have some personal info on this thing. I'm also really secretive.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Ya see, that's why I never let anyone use my phone, or I at least put a password on it. Because I don't trust people and I have some personal info on this thing. I'm also really secretive.

[/QUOTE]
It was leave it or be forced to call off work by my mother.

Next time I'll tell her to leave her own fuckin phone so he can go through it

That's bullshit.

I'm pissed.

Darkangel666 said:
What kind of shit?
Also, thats an interesting thread you got there. I'd respond but lately I have no inspiration and its starting to piss me off.
I have inspirations, and I would have replied, but only fandom stuff (RvB and HTTYD), mythical stuff, and animals inspire me. Nothin' too extraordinary.

Atom said:
It was leave it or be forced to call off work by my mother.
Next time I'll tell her to leave her own fuckin phone so he can go through it

That's bullshit.

I'm pissed.
What, does the jackass no have his own damn phone?

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I have inspirations, and I would have replied, but only fandom stuff (RvB and HTTYD), mythical stuff, and animals inspire me. Nothin' too extraordinary.

What, does the jackass no have his own damn phone?

[/QUOTE]
He does not.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I have inspirations, and I would have replied, but only fandom stuff (RvB and HTTYD), mythical stuff, and animals inspire me. Nothin' too extraordinary.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but usually reading books or observing other people achieve goals and stuff inspires me. Just right now I ain't feeling anything, and its been that for a few months.

Atom said:
He does not.
Not even a flipphone or something like that? Flipphones are fucking cool ya know.

Mockingbird said:
*intensely playing The Last of Us*
Why is everyone playing TLOU? I mean, its a great game, I get it I've played it too, but still. Its like even more popular now than when it freaking came out.

Darkangel666 said:
Why is everyone playing TLOU? I mean, its a great game, I get it I've played it too, but still. Its like even more popular now than when it freaking came out.
My step dad won a PS4 and it came with TLOU so that's the only game I can play currently xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back