• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Right now a lot of ghost.

[/QUOTE]
You should work on a secondary tree. I'm already doing the mastermind.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Alright I'll start pumpkin no up my technician

[/QUOTE]
The technician works well with the ghost for one reason. Silent drills.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]So Atom just swiped the 12000th post and no one gave a flying fuck about it at all. That's a first. Holy shit.

[/QUOTE]
I already commented that after the 10k I'm taking a break from it.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]So Atom just swiped the 12000th post and no one gave a flying fuck about it at all. That's a first. Holy shit.

[/QUOTE]
It shows I'm part of the crew.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]I already commented that after the 10k I'm taking a break from it.

[/QUOTE]
I guess I forgot. But I figured that someone from the group would have freaked out about it. *shrugs*

Good job, Atom. You are definitely part of the group.

I'm playing Agar.io on mobile right now and it is sooo addicting. I was named nibblet during the last round and I got up to fourth place. Fuck yeah! And then doge ate me. Fucking doge...

Please tell me someone saw the last RT podcast let's play and knows what the hell I'm talking about.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I'm playing Agar.io on mobile right now and it is sooo addicting. I was named nibblet during the last round and I got up to fourth place. Fuck yeah! And then doge ate me. Fucking doge...
Please tell me someone saw the last RT podcast let's play and knows what the hell I'm talking about.

[/QUOTE]
I know what you're talking about when you say Agar.io, I've been playing it for a while.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I just downloaded the app literally 30 minutes ago, and I played for a while. It was pretty fun.

...that's lovely. I'll remind myself to always double check my spelling of the game.

[/QUOTE]
I played for about a week straight, then it got a little easy so I stopped for a little while.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]I played for about a week straight, then it got a little easy so I stopped for a little while.

[/QUOTE]
Shit, really? A week?! Damn, son.

I'm honestly surprised that I got to where I did, because I wasn't that good and I am too afraid to split myself in half to gobble someone up.

ryanpk200 said:
I saw it. There's a screamer website that's spelled similar. Agor.io. That was fun.

@Darkangel666

http://ifunny.co/fun/xrsuKPT43
That one is true and great xD

Also Im too busy playing adventure capitalist on mobile.

Also me and my cousin walked down to the beach, found like 20 bucks and a handlemon, we passed it around at the beach, got back home and watched an episode of supernatural. Perfect evening xD

Darkangel666 said:
That one is true and great xD

Also Im too busy playing adventure capitalist on mobile.

Also me and my cousin walked down to the beach, found like 20 bucks and a handlemon, we passed it around at the beach, got back home and watched an episode of supernatural. Perfect evening xD
If you haven't already caught onto it. The series gets darker and darker as it goes on. I giggle to myself when you say you watch another episode. It means your getting closer to the darker stuff. There's a reason people call season one the "happy season".

ryanpk200 said:
If you haven't already caught onto it. The series gets darker and darker as it goes on. I giggle to myself when you say you watch another episode. It means your getting closer to the darker stuff. There's a reason people call season one the "happy season".
Oh I can already imagine it, since my cousin was mentioning shit like pandemics of stuff and I already spoiled myself about the mark of cain, although I dont know what it is (dont spoil it further pls)

Hey @Atom, did you collaborate with someone to create that RP or something?

Darkangel666 said:
Oh I can already imagine it, since my cousin was mentioning shit like pandemics of stuff and I already spoiled myself about the mark of cain, although I dont know what it is (dont spoil it further pls)
It's a mark, it has something to do with cain. Ultimate spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back