• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

You're level one its nigh impossible to stealth something.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Yeah. I backed out though.

[/QUOTE]
You want me to join in?

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]It keeps spawning the manager of this joint in the same spot, and it's impossible to get to him and tie him without alerting another person, and you can't move both of them fast enough to avoid the guards seeing them, and once the guards are alerted you have 3 minutes to finish, and it's impossible to finish in 3 minutes you're not at the end segment already. I just want to beat it so I can get EMC jammer or w/e.
I haven't even beat one mission, it's harder than I remember. I'm probably just playing it wrong.

[/QUOTE]
Shadow when I get back Im gonna get Payday and we should play, also SCII, just saying.

Alright sweet, but can you guys give me your emails or something because RPN is a bit of a douche and wont let me send doc files.

Darkangel666 said:
Alright sweet, but can you guys give me your emails or something because RPN is a bit of a douche and wont let me send doc files.
Upload onto google docs and do it from there.

Shadow we should do that again sometime. Probably not till late Saturday or early Sunday however

I'll get to reading that story now.

Alright thanks!

And my god are there moments in this series that are heartwarming.

Every time I finish an episode like that, this is the way I react

[media]

[/media]

ryanpk200 said:
My only problem is the use of hash marks in the place of quotes.
Oh yeah I actually have an excuse for that: I usually use the quotation marks but it works that way in Spain.

Also, couldnt use show dont tell (or didnt think about it) because of the page limit and deadline. I can fix that if I write it out.

ryanpk200 said:
I'm no gernade expert but I don't think that gernades would dismember a person.
Depends on the type of gernade.

I enabled editing mode so if you guys want you can highlight some of the things you dont see very clear or dont very much like.

ryanpk200 said:
I'm no gernade expert but I don't think that gernades would dismember a person.
I think they could if the shrapnel hit the right spots, but unlikely.

Again, stuff like the quotation marks is a very easy fix. I just had to do it that way because thats how it works over here, although I do prefer the quotation marks, since that is what they are for.

I just caught up and read that RvB Satanic shit. I can somewhat agree with the guy on Caboose being the smart one based on a thoery I have.

Darkangel666 said:
Mother, do not visit the Westboro babtist church webpage.
EVER

There was much rejoicing and many shed tears in this episode of Supernatural

Like, rejoice, cry and repeat.
If I never want to go to a church service again, what makes you think I would want to go to a church's website? Especially one that horrendous.

Darkangel666 said:
Oh yeah I actually have an excuse for that: I usually use the quotation marks but it works that way in Spain.

Also, couldnt use show dont tell (or didnt think about it) because of the page limit and deadline. I can fix that if I write it out.
I figured that was why they mentioned you used hash marks rather than quotation marks. My Spanish teacher only ever used hash marks. Now everything is clicking.

Assailant said:
I think they could if the shrapnel hit the right spots, but unlikely.
Use a sticky grenade and you can blow something to little chunky bits. But I don't know if his story is in the Halo world, so my thought is probably obsolete.

Guys. They made an RPN app. AhhHHH YEAH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back