• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huntrey said:
Just look at Huntrey's created content. The RP is about wolves.[ QUOTE]

I trusted you. You were my jester, my comedian, and my laugh, but now... Ugh, can't even look at you.

GOOD THING THE AD KEEPS ON MESSING UP MY QUOTES!

Stupid Malware.
Get AVG.

Huntrey said:
I've put the ultimate trust in you, I'm very scared.

IT WORKED! And now everyone knows I suck with computers.
*pats head passive sarcastically* Oh, you're fine, hun. Because everyone also knows that I suck at playing Halo, which makes me feel sad. So we're in the same boat, sweetheart. *pats harder* Don't get butthurt and cry. It's not a healthy practice.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]*pats head passive sarcastically* Oh, you're fine, hun. Because everyone also knows that I suck at playing Halo, which makes me feel sad. So we're in the same boat, sweetheart. *pats harder* Don't get butthurt and cry. It's not a healthy practice.

[/QUOTE]
Are you patronizing me? I'm not butthurt and I won't cry! I told you I'm a manly man. >__<

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]*pats head passive sarcastically* Oh, you're fine, hun. Because everyone also knows that I suck at playing Halo, which makes me feel sad. So we're in the same boat, sweetheart. *pats harder* Don't get butthurt and cry. It's not a healthy practice.

[/QUOTE]
And you don't suck, just need a good Arbiter at your side. *Raises hand* And I volunteer.

Huntrey said:
Are you patronizing me? I'm not butthurt and I won't cry! I told you I'm a manly man. >__<

And you don't suck, just need a good Arbiter at your side. *Raises hand* And I volunteer.
You may be a manly man, dear, but even the manliest of men will get butthurt and cry sometimes. It's normal.

And, not gonna lie, if I get Xbox live someday, then I'm going to be playing a lot of Halo with you. Hell, we can all play as a group sometimes, too! That would be fun. And you can all hear what I truly sound and act like, 'cause reading my personality through what I post on the Internet isn't exactly reading the truth. Well, maybe. That's what I think, anyway.

Also, patronizing people can be fun sometimes. So why not do it in a friendly way?

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]
Hell, we can all play as a group sometimes, too! That would be fun.

[/QUOTE]
200_s.gif

When Xbox One backwards compatibility roles around I can probably pick up Halo 4 for cheap if this ever works out.

I swear reading yalls posts makes me crack when catching up makes me crack up

"Oh, how I would love to crack up some skulls."

Shut the fuck up, O'Malley.

Probably the best thing to bear witness to. Ryan straight up cut the line and posed like this.

tumblr_nsu329ty2s1u5ku0lo1_1280.jpg

ryanpk200 said:
200_s.gif

When Xbox One backwards compatibility roles around I can probably pick up Halo 4 for cheap if this ever works out.
I probably won't be able to get Xbox Live until I'm either graduated from high school or in college. But hey, I could still get it. That's good for me.

Huntrey said:
I'm a manly man with a sensitive soul and in touch with my feminine side is all. And I'll take you all the way through legendary sweetheart, don't you fret. Gaming with Shadow is... Monotone to say the least. He sounds just like Simmons though, so I'm his Grif when we play. @Shadowborn Omen we haven't done that in a while!
If I played through the campaign on legendary with you, all I would contribute would be screaming, cursing, and dying. And extreme annoyance. I would just slow you down to be honest.

Mysterion7514 said:
I swear reading yalls posts makes me crack when catching up makes me crack up
"Oh, how I would love to crack up some skulls."

Shut the fuck up, O'Malley.

Probably the best thing to bear witness to. Ryan straight up cut the line and posed like this.

tumblr_nsu329ty2s1u5ku0lo1_1280.jpg
You lucky piece of shit. I want to go to RTX someday.

This is my favorite thing about RTX. This is the attendance numbers.

~600 (2011) ~5000 (2012) 10,000+ (2013) ~30,000 (2014) ~45,000 (2015)
Wikipedia

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I probably won't be able to get Xbox Live until I'm either graduated from high school or in college. But hey, I could still get it. That's good for me.

If I played through the campaign on legendary with you, all I would contribute would be screaming, cursing, and dying. And extreme annoyance. I would just slow you down to be honest.

You lucky piece of shit. I want to go to RTX someday.

[/QUOTE]
I got to meet all the AH guys, plus I went to every signing session except for one.

Huntrey said:
I'm a manly man with a sensitive soul and in touch with my feminine side is all. And I'll take you all the way through legendary sweetheart, don't you fret. Gaming with Shadow is... Monotone to say the least. He sounds just like Simmons though, so I'm his Grif when we play. @Shadowborn Omen we haven't done that in a while!
I know, man, I know...

I haven't even gotten on my 360 more than once in two months.

*Crawls out of a pile of Covenant and Master Chief corpses*

I'm half fucking way through Halo CE on Legendary. This game is going to cause me to go insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you guys heard about that car crash that killed three and injured two of five people on the way to RTX? And, RT, being as awesome as they are donated 10 to the gofundme to show support and what not. I don't think I know of a company(whatever you would call RT) that cares that much about their fans enough to do that.

Daimao said:
When is the estimated time of start for this?
It will be next week or the week after that, because this week I am chocked full of being at my county fair with my animals almost 24/7. Also, I'm not feeling up to it right now. I just want to sleep and forget about what was concluded today, no matter how hard that will be for me to do. So I'm in no mood to start this rp this week.

Daimao said:
What? Group halo session? Is that what I heard?
Possibly someday within the next year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back