• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryanpk200 said:
*calls in Reaper armada*
Dark_space_-_reaper_armada_awakening.png
Okay thats it, I'm on Ryans side now.

You guys don't even know who the Dredge are. But fine...

*calls in the Ardino.*

Game over.

ryanpk200 said:
A computer chip?
No, they're transdimensional lizard people with nigh indestructible ships, wings, claws, fangs scaly skin that blocks most forms of weaponry, and incredibly powerful cruisers. Just to start.

Assailant said:
No, they're transdimensional lizard people with nigh indestructible ships, wings, claws, fangs scaly skin that blocks most forms of weaponry, and incredibly powerful cruisers. Just to start.
Is this from a RP?

ryanpk200 said:
Is this from a RP?
Yep. Same with the Dredge. I told you I'm pulling creatures from the RP's Max is a part of.

Darkangel666 said:
*Calls in self*
*sits on all of Assailants army*

*They all suffocate*

I'm just going to ignore that one.

Assailant said:
Yep. Same with the Dredge. I told you I'm pulling creatures from the RP's Max is a part of.

I'm just going to ignore that one.
Dont ignore it. It happened. You cant ignore the truth.

Also, @ryanpk200, PAYDAY when I get back from dinner or naw?

Assailant said:
The Reapers are a million year old race a squid death machines with giant oversized lasers and are like the size of buildings. They are really hard to kill and can convert enemy forces into robozombies. They last thing they do is if you are around anything Reaper you will slowly become a slave.

ryanpk200 said:
The Reapers are a million year old race a squid death machines with giant oversized lasers and are like the size of buildings. They are really hard to kill and can convert enemy forces into robozombies. They last thing they do is if you are around anything Reaper you will slowly become a slave.
Still not enough to beat the Ardino and Dredge.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]You guys were working on it for a long time. I was in and out until that last one.
Those two guards at the end tho. Their stupidity was the reason we had to book it.

[/QUOTE]
At least we did it.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]This is my reaction a day later.

[/QUOTE]

When we were fucking around with mom and FA, she was like ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back