• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryanpk200 said:
Anyone want to talk about the new episode?
All I've gotta say is that I love how Wash was back to his vocal, funny, talkative, screaming self again (god, I loved that. Made my day), and that, well, Kimball was really determined to use her rights associated with the damn speaking ball. Also that she was a bit of a bitch to Doyle, I have more respect and admiration for Doyle now after what he said even after what Kimball said, I feel bad for Grif (the fuck, O'Malley), and the comedy was funny. And the emotional parts were well done. And that the whole scene with the Counselor and Locus was really cool and insightful, Felix was both amazing and fucking scary as all hell and mean, and I want to know what his fears are. Badly.

Oh, and that our little group of stupid assholes is totally fucked.

http://ifunny.co/fun/PD9MgPM63

This song describes Felix.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]
All I've gotta say is that I love how Wash was back to his vocal, funny, talkative, screaming self again (god, I loved that. Made my day), and that, well, Kimball was really determined to use her rights associated with the damn speaking ball. Also that she was a bit of a bitch to Doyle, I have more respect and admiration for Doyle now after what he said even after what Kimball said, I feel bad for Grif (the fuck, O'Malley), and the comedy was funny. And the emotional parts were well done. And that the whole scene with the Counselor and Locus was really cool and insightful, Felix was both amazing and fucking scary as all hell and mean, and I want to know what his fears are. Badly.

Oh, and that our little group of stupid assholes is totally fucked.

My guess for Felix's fear is probably not being paid of losing. The group is fucked. O'Malley's Grif impression was sad and I loved it.

[/QUOTE]

ryanpk200 said:

My guess for Felix's fear is probably not being paid of losing. The group is fucked. O'Malley's Grif impression was sad and I loved it.
From the way the Counselor talked about it, I doubt its anything small or expected like that. His fear is probably a part of him from a side we don't know.

The whole time O'Malley was ranting, I was like, "Oh, god. Oh, gOD. Is it ever going to stop?! It just keeps getting worse and worse! Poor Grif!!" I really felt bad for him because O'Malley pretty much just shit all over his whole existence, and you could tell that it did bother him.

And yeah. Everyone will get fucked up sideways and around the corner.

All I'm waiting for now is Doyle's death so Tucker and Felix (or Sharkface) can have a badass sword duel

Nava said:
All I'm waiting for now is Doyle's death so Tucker and Felix (or Sharkface) can have a badass sword duel
Uhm. O..kay? Well that was, in a word, heartless. And abrupt. I dun want Doyle to die.

And we all know that if that were to happen, Tucker would die too. He may be the most battle-oriented of all the Blood Gulch grew, but he would still get his shit shoved in and up through his brain.

Rosyshark said:
I can like things again, yay!
That was my exact thought yesterday.

I'm back!

Now I have to go.

Also, I think Avid and I are the youngest. He's going into Freshman year of high school, and I'm becoming a Sophmore next year. I think that's right,

Assailant said:
I'm back!
Now I have to go.

Also, I think Avid and I are the youngest. He's going into Freshman year of high school, and I'm becoming a Sophmore next year. I think that's right,
Wee little young'ins

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]I'm 42.

[/QUOTE]
I think we pulled your age out of you once, and I do not remember it being 42.

Also, nice avatar.

Current train of thought:

Nobody knows disappointment until they try Dying Light's "Be the Zombie." I've been sitting here for 2 hours. In that 2 hours I have only completed 2 games. 90% of the time matchmaking fails and 9% of the time the other person quits.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I think we pulled your age out of you once, and I do not remember it being 42.
Also, nice avatar.

[/QUOTE]
I think I used the "I'm 42." line on you guys before... Dammit!

And thanks.

Isn't Brycie-boy like 17 too? I coulda sworn he was.

Man, I don't even fucks with Dying Light. Saw a few iffy reviews on it, and opted to not buy it.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Isn't Brycie-boy like 17 too? I coulda sworn he was.
Man, I don't even fucks with Dying Light. Saw a few iffy reviews on it, and opted to not buy it.
Other than the broken matchmaking and the meh story it's pretty good.

In the last five minutes I seen the "game starting* animation at least 10 ten times. Then the game tells you "Could not join the match."

Mockingbird said:
*flails in, destroying everything I touch* RAMA RAMAMAMMAMAMAMMAMMABXKSBSJWJWBSJWBWJBSJWWJJWJE

http://ifunny.co/fun/OD7y15P63

I almost spit out my drink at this
At first I was like, "Uh, okay? Did you not know there were that many different cat breeds?" Then I realized.

ryanpk200 said:

I just watched the video, because before I didn't have headphones with me. And oh my god. That's perfect for him.

I haven't watched crappy SYFY movies since freshmen year of High School. Just. . They use to be bad like Lake Placid two, but now they're off the walls and balls bad with barely a script and the same ten actors just rotating characters.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I haven't watched crappy SYFY movies since freshmen year of High School. Just. . They use to be bad like Lake Placid two, but now they're off the walls and balls bad with barely a script and the same ten actors just rotating characters.
Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back