• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mockingbird said:
*stares at RPN* Don't you just love it when this site fucking glitches on you?
Hey Mock. @Darkangel666 Our plan can commence shortly.

Guys, the Dvd cover is out. Why is blue team not on it?

tumblr_nt9ahcoSmS1saekdlo1_540.png

*Sees that RPN has not notified him of posts*

Y'ALL GON MAKE ME LOSE MY MIND

UP IN HERE

UP IN HERE

O wait

I already have lost my mind

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I only finished episode 6, because I was bored and thought why not. I was still kind of pissed when he was still relying on bullshit info in the earlier episodes, but when a bunch of that stuff started to be called lies by people, all I could say was, "Oh, no fuck! They are finally talking sense! OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES, BENJAMIN."
ONI is just trying to hide John's earlier life because of how cruel they were to the kids when they kidnapped them, made their families live with a dying clone (when he talked about how John "died" at the age of six, all I could think of is how that was definitely his clone. Because the way the death was described is exactly how the books described the death of many clones), augmented them when they were still in their early teens (which killed half of them), and sent them into intense conflict soon after. And how the Spartans were originally crafted just to stop the Insurectionists. They want to make John's life and "recruitment" seem normal, not forced and terribly hard. So they made a bunch of fakes pose as real people and spread lies. Because that's how ONI works. Granted, ONI wasn't fully in charge of the Spartan II program, but they still funded it and helped Halsey to hide it from the general public and quite a big portion of the military. So they have to take at least some responsibility, and want to hide as much as they can.

Although, Mendez was not a fake. At all. He was in charge of training all of the Spartan II's AND III's, so he DOES know how everything went down. But he has helped with the Spartan program from the beginning, and he's been a part of it for long enough to know exactly what to and not to say to please ONI, no matter what he believes.

I just heard the beginning of episode 8 and all I've got to say is FUCKING BULLSHIT. THAT IS A BUNCH OF FUCKING BULLSHIT. WHAT THE FLYING FUCK. THAT BULLSHIT IS SPREAD SO THICK IT'S STUPID. WHAT THE FUCKITY FUCK.

I'm shaking. I'm legit shaking and I feel a bit dizzy and weak. My mind is reeling after sucking up all the info up until the end of episode 9. I fucking hate ONI too, holy shit.

And, no matter what is said, I still don't believe that John had no reason to do that, and I refuse to hate him. I want to know why he did it, bit I believe that he had a solid reason as to why. And I hope that message to the senators really made more people feel the same.

[/QUOTE]
634798639221257881.jpg

Darkangel666 said:
*Sees that RPN has not notified him of posts*
Y'ALL GON MAKE ME LOSE MY MIND

UP IN HERE

UP IN HERE

O wait

I already have lost my mind
Mock is back. Once Assailant shows up, out plan can commence.

Mysterion7514 said:

Doyle is up there. This could mean two things.

A. Everyone on the DVD cover is dead. (Not likely)

B. They ran out of space or something and couldn't fit blue team in and is not foreshadowing anything. (More likely)

Mysterion7514 said:

Fuck off. I don't have time to think about that bullshit.

ryanpk200 said:
Doyle is up there. This could mean two things.
A. Everyone on the DVD cover is dead. (Not likely)

B. They ran out of space or something and couldn't fit blue team in and is not foreshadowing anything. (More likely)
Also, it's common knowledge that Miles like Red Team more (FILTHY TRAITOR). So that could be another explanation as to why Blue Team isn't on the cover.

Red team got the big, black shaft anyways man. Blue team gets cool shit and Red Team is just. . Oh who am I kidding, I still love the way they were handled.

Both teams get their own respective versions of the short end of the stick from time to time. It all depends on the moment. So, both get fucked over equally, just in different ways.

@ryanpk200

I just finished Hunt the Truth. I'm glad that John got his name cleared, for I KNEW that he wasn't in the wrong by any means. I knew that he had a reason for his actions, and I refused to believe otherwise. I'm glad I did. But I am so fucking pissed by the ending of it. Fuck that stupid ODST, who told a TRUE story that did happened yet still fucked Ben over. Fuck Ray, who gained Ben's complete trust before burning it to the ground. Fuck that other foreign guy. Just screw him. Fuck that goddamn pick of a terrible talk show host. God, I fucking HATE that guy. But, most of all, fuck ONI. Not that I didn't hate ONI before, but this just stokes the ever-building fire.

Mostly, I'm so extremely angered at how Benjamin was absolutely and completely fucked over in the harshest way possible, just to cover up ONI's secrets. I just can't believe it. I mean, I know I should believe it, but its still hard to do. But, it does teach you that you cannot trust anyone when you live in that kind of work. All I hope is that Petra has a less fucked over time with the continued search, and that she can actually get closure for all of this. I really, really hope that happens next season.

I have to admit, though. The writing of this series is absolutely phenomenal. Holy hell. It makes me want to break a whole fucking house down in anger and frustration, but it is still amazingly well done.

@ryanpk200[/URL]

I just finished Hunt the Truth. I'm glad that John got his name cleared, for I KNEW that he wasn't in the wrong by any means. I knew that he had a reason for his actions, and I refused to believe otherwise. I'm glad I did. But I am so fucking pissed by the ending of it. Fuck that stupid ODST, who told a TRUE story that did happened yet still fucked Ben over. Fuck Ray, who gained Ben's complete trust before burning it to the ground. Fuck that other foreign guy. Just screw him. Fuck that goddamn pick of a terrible talk show host. God, I fucking HATE that guy. But, most of all, fuck ONI. Not that I didn't hate ONI before, but this just stokes the ever-building fire.

Mostly, I'm so extremely angered at how Benjamin was absolutely and completely fucked over in the harshest way possible, just to cover up ONI's secrets. I just can't believe it. I mean, I know I should believe it, but its still hard to do. But, it does teach you that you cannot trust anyone when you live in that kind of work. All I hope is that Petra has a less fucked over time with the continued search, and that she can actually get closure for all of this. I really, really hope that happens next season.

I have to admit, though. The writing of this series is absolutely phenomenal. Holy hell. It makes me want to break a whole fucking house down in anger and frustration, but it is still amazingly well done.

Season 2 has been confirmed! September through October 27!

Comic Con 2015: Season 2 of Halo 5 Hunt the Truth Podcast Is Coming - IGN

Last edited by a moderator:
The sad thing is, this is one of those things where I most likely won't go and watch the series again. I just don't do that with series like this that involve lots of info, unless I need to go back to it to reference things. Watching it again feels weird to do. I will only go back and watch it if I want to analyse stuff more, and if I do that, I will probably just watch the whole series again.

So, I can't wait for the new stuff, that so I can absorb new info. But what sucks is that now I have to wait for each episode. Fucking great.

*Caboose voice* Rest in peace, Ben... You shall be avenged!

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]The sad thing is, this is one of those things where I most likely won't go and watch the series again. I just don't do that with series like this that involve lots of info, unless I need to go back to it to reference things. Watching it again feels weird to do. I will only go back and watch it if I want to analyse stuff more, and if I do that, I will probably just watch the whole series again.
So, I can't wait for the new stuff, that so I can absorb new info. But what sucks is that now I have to wait for each episode. Fucking great.

[/QUOTE]
The top paragraph is so true it hurts. As for the second paragraph welcome to my world.

By going off the release schedule of season 1 its most likely season 2 will start mid September and run through the Halo 5 release. There's seven weeks between mid September and the release so seven episodes.

ryanpk200 said:
*Caboose voice* Rest in peace, Ben... You shall be avenged!
The top paragraph is so true it hurts. As for the second paragraph welcome to my world.

By going off the release schedule of season 1 its most likely season 2 will start mid September and run through the Halo 5 release. There's seven weeks between mid September and the release so seven episodes.
Only seven?! UGH. I want more than just seven! Oh well, I guess. Some are better than nothing.

ryanpk200 said:
Somebody overlapped all 6 Star Wars movies...
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTHTEKwaYdI[/media]

There's also a episode 18 trailer.

[media]

[/media]
I saw that episode. I'm just trying to have solid faith in Wash and Carolina. If they die, especially Wash or Church...oh, god. I don't even want to think about it.

Mysterion7514 said:
Where the fuck is everyone. It's only Wash/Carolina vs. Felix/Locus.
Probably with the Feds and Rebels or hidden somewhere in the temple, ready to strike. Or, maybe, packing a shit ton of new alien weaponry to said temple to fuck the Merc's shit up.

I saw someone comment about how fucking hilarious Felix's reaction would be if Santa sent them to the Procreation temple rather than the Purge temple just to fuck with them. I would love that so much.

ryanpk200 said:
#north #rvb #RedvsBlue #epsilon #crazy #son #of #a #bitch

That's strange. Despite seeing the iFunny url before I post, it changes to the tags when I post it.

Clicking the tags takes you to the vine.
What's funny is that they both use sniper rifles. One just sucks major ass at it.

And North is like the gentle, murderous giant that smiles while both executing his responsibilities as Team Dad and fucking people's shit up. He's a great guy.

DKJhx9l.gif

I'm ready for whatever this plan is!

Guys the Slow Mo Guys are going to be on the Late Late Show. They made a promo.

[media]

[/media]

Mockingbird said:
NO. I SHALL DO THE PLAN *whisper* WHAT IS THE FUCKING PLAN?!
I think you got it wrong. It's plan against you. They discussed it a month ago at like three in the morning my time.

ryanpk200 said:
DKJhx9l.gif

I'm ready for whatever this plan is!

Guys the Slow Mo Guys are going to be on the Late Late Show. They made a promo.

[media]

[/media]
No way those two idiots are going to be on a famous show like that. That doesn't seem physically possible.

ryanpk200 said:
I think you got it wrong. It's plan against you. They discussed it a month ago at like three in the morning my time.
And for the record, I have absolutely no clue what the plan is. I just don't trust them.

Also, I don't think you really know what a whisper is, Mock.

ryanpk200 said:
Oh. Well...Don't worry, I have a defense plan ~

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]No way those two idiots are going to be on a famous show like that. That doesn't seem physically possible.

And for the record, I have absolutely no clue what the plan is. I just don't trust them.

Also, I don't think you really know what a whisper is, Mock.

[/QUOTE]
*whispers in your ear* WJAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back