• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Franzia Highschool:School for the supernatural.

{Fine by me.

. . .

Ha ha! I'd laugh if Chandre got a roommate. Especially if it was a ghost or a demon. All things considering, it'd turn into an 'eat or be eaten' kind of thing, methinks.}

{Understood. As an RP-er, I'd love for Chandre to have a roommate. Chandre himself would hate it, though. Oh, the problems that could come from it!}

{@DreamCatcher99 and I talked about it, and Alice and Hannah are going to be room mates! P.S. The site's being stupid, so I'm sorry I dropped off the face of the internet.}

@YaoiQueen @Ariettie

{Casper has just jumped down to the floor with his umbrella and is meeting Chandre, my person, for the first time. Ariettie, I believe your character is still up on the roof--sorry, forgot your character's name. Just, er, pointing it out. Oh, and it's nighttime.}

Alice flew down to the window of the dorm she was suppose to share with another girl. She stood on the window pane, and saw her room mate laying on the bed. She assumed the girl was sleeping, so attempted to come into the room soundlessly. This attempt failed, as her wings got caught on the window frame and she fell to the floor of the room, taking the curtains with her.

Hannah heard a huge racket. "So much for peaceful."She muttered to herself. She looked over to see a girl with huge wings. "And you are?"She asked coldly her red eyes glowing in the darkness. Her blue hair standing out.

(

UltraFomi said:
{Thanks, DreamCatcher. =)}
Welcome :) )

{Okay. And yes, I'm on mobile. Would you like me to reply now? I'll have a smaller response, though. I was going to wait until I'm on my laptop... but if you didn't mind a one paragraph reply I'd love to write it now. }

{Whatever you feel comfortable with. Personally, I hate writing on mobiles because they just give me the shakes. Eurgh. And I don't mind waiting. If you want to reply now, go ahead! But don't feel pressured to do so. Really, it's okay!}

Casper didn't say anything, just letting out a grunt. "People ask me that all the time. Do I look like a bubbly ghost to you?" The vampire smiled softly, chuckling. His voice didn't sound too harsh.

He opened his mouth to reveal his fangs. "I'm a vampire." Casper told the mysterious creature. He couldn't help but wonder what he was. The boy took from of a human, but he knew that looks deceived all the time.

"What's your name?" Cas asked softly.

((Sorry that was crap! But I'm heading back home soon. ))

(I've been using my phone that is why I dont reply so often because my phone freezes for hours at times. And I never get notifications so I have to check the website often.)

{Your post was wonderful. =)}

Looking up, Chandre tried to look Casper in the eye. Wow, he was
really tall. The dark backdrop of the castle shadowed his face, making his bright white fangs stand out more than usual. The human fought down the urge to shiver.

So he
wasn't human. He shouldn't have been surprised, considering that Franzia was a school for the paranormal, but the slight drooping of his shoulders and smallest twitch of a frown showed otherwise. His deep brown eyes staring into Casper's, he murmured, "My name is of no importance to you." Slowly, a gentle tingle began spreading through his left hand as the feeling returned; it was ice cold. The rain began to fall harder, like a sprinkler, and Chandre opened the umbrella. It was smaller than he had expected, barely large enough to cover his head, so he made the decision to hold it over his pack instead of himself. Chandre could dry off. The Book couldn't.

{Oh, my. Sorry, not the best post I've written. Kinda dry, wouldn't you think? Ah, well.}

Casper looked at him before giving it up. He sighed. The steady dripping of the rain was starting to soak his hair. "I believe that your name is important to me. I mean, I'd like to know the who the person I just sacrificed my umbrella to is." He pointed out sharply.

His blue eyes lingered on the book the boy was putting a of his effort into protecting. Cas wondered what was so important about the parchment.

"I mean, it only seems fair." The vampire said in a playful tone. He wanted to see how far he could press his luck before the boy ran off. "Are you new here?" Questions rolled out of his mouth non-stop.

{No! It's fabulous. I loved the post, especially the last few lines! (= I'm starting up my laptop now so the next post will be a lot longer! }

{Ha ha! You know what? I'll gladly read your posts if you'll put up with mine!}

A blinding burst of lightning cracked the churning tempest overhead, and the ear-splitting pound of thunder followed almost immediately after. Wild torrents of rain began streaming down, instantly soaking Chandre to the bone. With the jagged hole in the robe, the chill was particularly intense, like daggers. He gritted his teeth against it, grateful he'd opened the umbrella before the latest downpour.

He stared into Casper's eyes fixedly and tried to ignore the rising storm around them. Was that a smile he saw?

"Fine!" he shouted above the deafening rain. "I'm—"

A wicked bolt of light flashed across the clouds with the instantaneous roar of thunder. Chandre gasped aloud, eyes wide, sheltering the pack on his shoulder with the umbrella again, still shaking ever so slightly. The storm had come up incredibly fast, almost unnaturally so. Almost as if someone was causing it.

"Hey! There doesn't happen to be any storm pixies here, are there?" yelled the small boy. Though Casper was standing a few feet in front of him, he wasn't even sure he'd heard. Blasted wind!

Hannah smiled as she swirled her fingers while talking to this random girl. She smiled as she looked up at the ceiling. She was causing the storm. It wasn't as if it was her fault she needed chaos.

{Here's a mini-post while I wait for YaoiQueen to get back on.}

Chandre stood in the raging storm, leaning towards the gusts of wind to stay on his feet. His robes billowed wildly all around him, the silver-threaded runes that ran along its edges flashing crazily. With his left hand still holding his staff and his right holding the umbrella, he prayed it would be over soon. Even the bone-white staff was glowing faintly in the eerie darkness. How did Casper stand it? Honestly, the vampire didn't seem to be that affected by it (Sorry, Yaoi, if that's RP-ing him).

But that's not what scared Chandre. Amid the churning chaos, he felt the hairs on his neck rise ever-so-slightly, and for the briefest second, his deep brown irises sparked a ghostly black, almost imperceptible in the rainstorm. And he felt it. He couldn't quite explain it, but he knew that feeling; the small voice that was whispering in the back of his head just out of his reach; a small tug.

It was the feeling of magic. Black magic.

Unruly and dangerous, if left uncontrolled it could cause monumental chaos. His father had always told him to be careful when using it. Calm down, he told himself. The chaotic magic always had a disordered effect on him, breaking his placid demeanor. It doesn't control you. You control it. Stay strong.

He couldn't stop a small, wicked grin from rising to his face.

{ Sorry for delayed response! I was working on it when you reposted... So far I have four paragraphs. I've had a crap day ~ but I usually become A LOT more active from 4 pm till 1 am.}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back