Four Will Rise

I think I posted the biggest rp iv done yet in this rp alone xD and it seems kinda small, but I dont want to make you guys read a book entry. hehe.

Hmm I think its up to us to decide how it hits our characters, but we can wait for novy to post her thoughts. For right now im making my way of him figuring it out a secret.

<--Going to highstones, idk weather im supposed to make it so echo figures out she part when she recieves th prohecy or not, so im not postin yet. Wanna make sure with novie

Cecilia said:
<--Going to highstones, idk weather im supposed to make it so echo figures out she part when she recieves th prohecy or not, so im not postin yet. Wanna make sure with novie
I think you forgot to do your turn there.

OMGoodness guys I'm sooo sorry!!! I've received notifications for the actual thread but not for the OOC!

Oh gosh...and yes you can find any way you want your characters to find out about the prophecy but that they must know it before the Gathering because once they all go the the Gathering they will somehow be able to find one another. (When they make eye contact with each other they get a slight shiver and a flashback of being a kitten.)

Hoping the next day as soon as each of the cat's find out about the prophecy

Sorry waiting on for Kuito, we somehow made a pattern and I wanted to keep it like that :)

Sorry my stupidity killed me for a short wile, I thought I had posted what I rpd last night but it appears I never hit enter and it still sitting in the text box .-. Gosh im dumb lol.

Hahahahaha xD that's okay! I'm surprised I haven't done it yet!

Two new characters will be introduced!

Meet your villain:

EZECHIEL! *screaming and clapping of audience as background noise* Who will be played by....Me!!

And in the other corner:

SWIFTFEET! *more screaming and background noise* Who will be played by.....Kuito!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back