Four Will Rise

I was hoping to rp, but that's selfish thinking. considering everyone has lives beside me hehe.

tisk tisk tisk Not everybody got boat loads of time. --Silently wills time to move faster- 
Oh, btw. I usually ask this of people I`m gonna be rpin with for hopefully a while. What`s your fav song, if you have one? Idk why, I just like listening to people favorite songs

Well, music can express a person's personality. So I would guess you like to know peoples personality threw music. But im not really a music listener. So I can't really give you any songs I like.

I`d put my fav fav song.. But its in japanese. I don`t understand everything they say, but I like what i do get. Ima post my second favorite 

Currently trying to draw a character from a story I`m working on. So far, it sucks. 
Cya tomo, round same time.
Oyasuminasai! Sayōnara!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cecilia said:
I`d put my fav fav song.. But its in japanese. I don`t understand everything they say, but I like what i do get. Ima post my second favorite 

Currently trying to draw a character from a story I`m working on. So far, it sucks. 
Cya tomo, round same time.
Oyasuminasai! Sayōnara!
Nice song, and if you want I can help you with drawing if you want any at all :D .

Cecilia said:
Oh 
He assigned a whole page. Its only the 2nd day, ugh. This could be a while
Yeah, teachers don't mess around in high school. My friend got a 1000 word essay first day hehe.

Cecilia said:
... Jeez 
My post, gonna type it now 
Btw.. The warriors big meeting is called a Gathering.
I actully did not know this was a fandom so I joined it hehe, but the story seems interesting. Seeing how iv read guardians of gahowl (A book about owls as warriors.))

The point is, im kinda the odd guy out that will ruin the rp xD I have no regards to story's in some cases and rather do my own thing in a rp :P

And your supposed to be the leader. This should be fun 
Alllso, ik what guardians of Gahoole is, those/that/it was my favorite series/movie/thing before Warriors 
It`s quiet

Cecilia said:
And your supposed to be the leader. This should be fun 
Alllso, ik what guardians of Gahoole is, those/that/it was my favorite series/movie/thing before Warriors 
It`s quiet
Too quiet.

Does this mean I gotta figure out some way of having Echo find out about this prophecy thing too huh. >.<

<.< Least you`ve used it. Eh, I`ll just say Echo missed going to Highstones last halfmoon due to some illness and she goes sometime soon

That would kinda make sense? But you have to do it in a sense that it works if that makes sense, Scarlet's 'supposed' brother told her that she was part of it resulting in cloudy's character to hear it, myn thinks its a myth and not real xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back