Four Will Rise

LifeNovel said:
Sorry it's taking a bit longer than I thought for homework...finished working on English project but now I'm working on Pre-Cal but should be done soon. An hour maybe.
Its fine nov, don't rush it more than you have to :P . Beside im still thinking on how my character is going to word and act.

Ok. :)  

Cecilia said:
Home. That was surprisingly painless
Heh, after going to school for so long. You get use to it, unless you move then its like WHO ARE YOU?

Kuito said:
Ok. :)  

Heh, after going to school for so long. You get use to it, unless you move then its like WHO ARE YOU?
I know that feeling but it was long ago in elementary school so it wasn't so bad.

They decided to crop a route out of the buses.. so a bunch of people got added to my bus. A normally empty bus turned into a every-seat-full bus. Also made it longer >.< And.. I`ve never moved.. Live where I live my entire life...

Cecilia said:
They decided to crop a route out of the buses.. so a bunch of people got added to my bus. A normally empty bus turned into a every-seat-full bus. Also made it longer >.< And.. I`ve never moved.. Live where I live my entire life...
Oh the lovely transportation, bus. Yes I've had my years in that contraption and disliked it which is why I drive myself to school now. :)

Cecilia said:
Lucky you! My parents had a divorce when I was 5 and I had to live up in New Jersey for awhile. But now im back in NC or North Carolina which im loving it. Moving is great but I kinda like the country, peaceful.

How are the territories arranged? Is it like to forest or lake in the books, or in a different way. Like what territory touches what on what side?

ThunderClan touches WindClan and ShadowClan

WindClan touches ThunderClan and RiverClan

RiverClan touches WindClan and ShadowClan

ShadowClan touches RiverClan and ThunderClan

I want to have them like this with the old Gathering place, Fourtrees and have the original Highstones

So I guess the first map

Okie dokie.. Like this?
Smaller-Forest-Map.png
Onlay swap River and Wind?

Mmmm I guess we can just stick to the map it will be too confusing to swap.

Ah so my my guess was right, you guys got stuff to do heh, unlucky for me I get homework and such done in school xD . 
But I do have that Artist ability that everyone crowds around you to watch, so il just sit around and draw hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back