Flight OOC

Okey~

Thats fine Renn, I have to log off soon anyway. Good luck with your registration! c:

Excited to see all you lovely new people getting situated, can't wait to read your posts. O u O

(oh, and feel free to jump into our weird crack side RP thingy we have going on this OOC thread, its all just goofing around.)

Geezum Fletch, stop being a drama queen. :c It's your fault you hurt yourself in the first place. . .you. . .you doof. *squeezes Fletch's cheeks*

Turns out my ride isn't here yet. And...

Xavier baby no don't cry! Noooo! *hugs and loves on him*

I'll start Fletch's post, see if I can get it out before I have to run. I doubt it'll be too long - he can't even follow you up into the sky, with that left wing of his right now. Not that he knows that. 
Gah, stop that. *pulls away, lips twisting to the side in an irritated half pout* I only did it because I was too busy being upset with you to pay attention to anything else. So it's your fault.

*sob* I'm the one crying here, maybe your wing is hurt, but my feelings are bleeding. Look at it- feels are bleeding everywhere.

It's not my fault you get upset when I try to help you take care of our family! There's more to keeping us alive than just moving constantly, Xavier. And you know it.

Woooow, way to be insensitive. I guess you only baby the younger kids. What a prick.

And we wouldn't be alive if we weren't moving all the time.

*returns with spatula of cookie dough out of nowhere, proceeds to shove it up Fletch's nose* 
Vaaannnaaaa, Juuunnne, isn't Fletch being a jerkwad? :c

*still idly holding batter covered spatula*

He could've been a bit more subtle, I have feelings too.

*mopes about pathetically*

DID NOT GO AS PLANNED. ABORT. ABORT MISSION.

tumblr_mn7wbiaRpH1qa2atko1_500_zpsf94d47f5.gif

*cries* you. . .you think you leader is pathetic? I- I try everything-! I guess I'll never be cut out for leading you, why don't you just start following Fletch? If he's so perfect.*sobs* I"VE TRIED EVERYTHING. I'M SORRRY. IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M INSENSITIVE. ;w;

What? A couple-? Haha, we're practically brothers *waves hand dismissively*

(Poor Fletch ;w;)

*Tries to resist the beat, but fail epicly and busts out a move*

Dra. ma. tic? ;w; But. . .but .. .

tumblr_miud67eKMr1s5qslao1_500_zps8848e0bd.gif

*so red at the couple comment* I don't know what you're talking about. We're not a couple, we would never- *and then Xavier's comment. Ouch. Ow. Ow. Colour fades so he's no longer flushed and his whole face just falls with disappointment* ...yeah. Brothers. Nothing more than that. Don't. Don't be ridiculous. And stop teasing him, girls, he's obviously too stupid to handle it right now.

Yeah, yeah exactly. Anything other than that is just ridiculous to even think about. Haha.

Wait-? Did you just call me stupid...? *holds up spatula threateningly*

Lovebirds-? No way, if I kissed him it would just be a friendly kiss between bros. Right Fletch? *come here and lend me your face*

June knows, right? Because of how she can read emotions?

...she should totally pester Fletch about his feelings and try to push him to confess in the roleplay. Once things start getting closer to them getting together, of course. She should be the one that makes him realise he likes him for sure, if you're up for it. 
*totally jerking and scrambling back* Nope. No kissing here. I'm not gonna catch your stupid so stay away!

I *ouch. Ow ow ow ouch.* Yeah. Me neither. Who'd wanna kiss your ugly face? Gag me. *completely half-hearted, that*

Yes, but Fletch isn't aware of how he feels about Xavier. It's a buried thing, he knows he loves him, just not that he's in love with him. So it's not something he'd ever think up, yanno? So in this case mind reading wouldn't reveal it unless he was thinking about it himself. Which he wouldn't be if he wasn't self aware enough to know how he felt.

And awesome, June. I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back