• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Flash Flood (1x1 Kitten and Paint)

Once in the camp he sat them down, laughing. "You guys are adorable."

"Adorable? How are we adorable?" Mosskit stared at him.

Blackfur stepped onber tail, preventing her from going anywhere. "Leafstar gave me my orders. She saw Oakpaw drag you back to camp. Believe it or not, she wants to help."

Mosskit hung her head. "Please Brookkit..just trust me. I would never hurt you nor lie. You know this...just please trust me."

"Ok…" she mewed, trailing off. She had always been the small kitten, even amongst the other kits who were younger then her. She was the runt and was always smaller, and she tended to be more fearful then the other kits and would spend more time with her mother. Occasionally her mothers older kits who were now apprentices would visit but she would always hide with her mother. She had a bond with her and now that they were separated she couldn't cope.

Mosskit sighed. She knew hwr sister was scared but she didn't know how to make her understand that everything was going to be okay. She slowly backed off and crouched low.

Brookkit curled up, her tail tucked malty around her self and trembled. She stood and went over to her sister and snuggled with her, shuddering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back