• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Flash Flood (1x1 Kitten and Paint)

Standing up, she said, "Stay here..I'm going to be right back. Don't move." Mosskit walked forward smelling the air. The stench of Thunderclan filled her nose causing her to sneeze. She walked a little closer to a bush. Only to come face to face with Oakpaw.

Oakpaw jumped and leaped on her. He pinned her down and called for the other apprentice, seeing Brookkit.

Brookkit yowled in terror and said "Mosskit! No! Try and get away!"

Mosskit took his moment of hesitation and scratched his belly. Oakpae hisses and leaps back. She jumps in front of Brookkit. "You will NOT harm my sister. You lay one claw on her and I will rip you to shreds, understand you mange pelt?"

Oakpaw laughed and batted her to the side and pinned the squirming Brookkit down. The other apprentice took down Mosskit. They were carried back to the camp as prisoners, Brookkit crying for Honeystar the whole way there.

Mosskit struggled amd demanded to be let go. The apprenticed dropped her in the middle of the clearing hard. "Hey! Be gentle!" Mosskit glared at him and ran to her sisters side. "Are you okay Brookkit?"

Brookkit whimpered. "I'm scared Mosskit! They're all so mean and scary! I don't like them!" Oakpaw batted her to the side too and right into Mosskit. All eyes were in the two trembling and wet kits.

Mosskit glared at them all. Trying to sound brave, she sat up straight and called loudly, "I demand to talk to your leader!"

Oakpaw hissed "You will. But for now you will wait." He snarled at the two kits.

Brookkit snuggled up to her big sister, trembling from fear and cold.

Moskit curled around her sister and just watched everyone. She had to be brave for her sister. Managing to keep the shaking to a minimum, she smoothed her sisters fur. "Its going to be okay. I promise. "

Not wanting to lie, she looked her sister in the eyes. "I-I'm sorry...I don't think so. We're too small.to make the trip back."

"Will mommy try to get us back?" she said. She whimpered and curled up in a little ball, scared and wet. She yowled bravely "Let us go HOME!"

Oakpaw was about battered her one more time when BristleStar walked up. "Enough Oakpaw! That is noy how we treat kits in our clan!" She glared at him for a moment then looked down at us. "Hello." She mewed softly.

BristleStar smiled and nuzzled the young cat. "Why are you both so wet?" Mosskit replied, "We were flooded! Then this mouse brain took us here!"

Oakpaw hissed and cuffed her ear. He then did the same to Brookkit, who whimpered and pressed against her sister, trembling. "A flash flood came and washed us away!"

BristleStar's eyes widened. "Oh my! Is your clan okay? What about you guys?"

Mosskit nodded and nudged closer to her sister. We're fine...just wet and scared. "

Brookkit nodded in agreement with her sister. She wanted her mother.

"You look like Honeystar. Who is your mother?" a cat from the clan, Pinefur asked.

The deputy pulled Bristlestar to the side. "They are Homeystar's kits. Thr means they have value. We could trade them over for rights to fish in the river for two moons or permmany residence in Sunningrocks!"

Brookkit looked at all the big cats looking at them. She ducked her head shyly.

Mosskit hissed. "Never! We won't allow it!" Bristlestar stared at her deputy shocked. "Have you forgotten who was there for us when dogs ransacked our clan? We would have lost your brother if it wasn't for them helping us!"

"Don't remind me!" the deputy, Beechclaw hissed. Her brother had died one moon ago. RiverClan had killed him in a battle and it was Honeystar who did it. She anted revenge.

Brookkit whimpered and huddled near her sister, feeling like the klcats were closing in.

Mosskit stook up as tall as she could. "We have done nothing to you! We've barely left the clearing of our home! Whatever happened, it wasn't our fault! We are just kits."

" you're mother killed my brother!" the deputy snarled, getting up in their faces.

Brookkit shrank back into Oakpaw who shoved her forward roughly.

Feeling brave, Mosskit rammed her tiny head into his and yelled, "Yes, our MOTHER. We are her kits. We did nothing flea pelt! It wasn't our fault!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back