• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Flash Flood (1x1 Kitten and Paint)

Beechclaw batted her and her sister to the side and ten shoved them into a deep hole in the ground. "You'll stay here until we decide." She shoved a rock over the opening with only a tiny air hole.

Brookkit hissed and tried to jump out bit failed. She wailed.

Wrapping her tail around her, Bristlestar pulled her close. "By my order. You'll both stay here. Your sister seems mad, so thats why we chose you instead of her.to let you know. "

She bowed her head, "I'm sorry...but we have word that your clan thinks you're dead. You could be useful for us in the future."

She shook her head. "No. I'm going to raise you as my own." Witj a flick of her tail, sje brought out Mosskit and walked away.

Mosskit stopped moving. Her heart was pounding so hard. Wailing, she took off for the border, only to have Oakpaw tackle her. She layed there wailing.

She didn't even feel Oakpaw's teeth. She just felt numb. She curled up next to her sister, unable to think straight.

Oakpaw turned to the sound of little paws running, but it was too late, she crossed the border into Shadowclan, right into Blackfur's paws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back