Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

@Trignome Good luck man, even if theres a slight time limit no need to strain yourself, i am quiet excited to see it though i must admit, its roleplay theme like fire emblem that make me want to see what classes people choose for themselves. I'm sure this will be a great deal of fun.

An opportunity! *snatches it out of the air*

I. Love. Your. Character.

Plot-wise, you're necessary because there's a strange disproportion of physical/magic characters.

Character-wise, she's hilarious. I really like RPs with more than one comedic character, since there's more room for crazy shenanigans.

Also, my math teacher uses the phrase 'anal-retentive' a lot, so when you used it I thought you were Mr. Johnston for a moment.

Sorry. Is it weird I'm comparing you to a 4o something year old dude?

Okay. I'll stop typing now so you can start backing away from my over-exuberance.

@Trignome oh don't worry, I thank you for your praise, it's something I don't often get so I take it where I can.

With my OCs I tend to lean towards comedy, or atleast have something that makes them funny in strange ways. Plus this is one of the few times I've made a female, so I thought I should make her as such.

I simply keep wondering how the others will deal with her, I personally imagine her like a curious kitten, that casts dark magic.

Well, that gave me an interesting visual.

funny-pictures-doom-comes-in-fun-size_39912267.jpg

In partial-seriousness though, I'm definitely excited for...Sunday, is it? *finger counting*

Yup, Sunday. I really can't wait to see Francisca in action. This will be glorious, my friend.

You people are goofy as hell.

Hey everyone!

I have something that I wanted to show you, and it's something I think will prove very useful for you in the coming days once the RP gets started. It's a growth page, of sorts, for your character. I suggest copying and pasting what I am posting into a word document of some kind and saving it either on your desktop or in your documents folder for easy access later. With this, you will easily be able to keep track of your character's level and their subsequent growth as a warrior/mage/Laguz/thing in this RP.

The following list is meant to be blank, as when you use the level up system you can put a little "+1" next to the stats which increase for easy tracking of how your stats change over time and how your character develops. When their HP goes up, they get a little more well conditioned and can last a bit longer without losing their breath. When their strength goes up, they're a little bit stronger like from lifting weights. When Magic goes up, self explanatory really (their magical prowess increases a little bit). When their Skill goes up, they become more adept with their weapon. When their speed goes up, they can move/run/jump easier and faster around the battlefield and react faster to enemy attacks. When their Defense goes up, they get tougher and can take more hits before going down. When they gain Resistance, their bodies become more accustomed to the magic elements and they can resist magical attacks a tiny bit better.

So for example if Kyo'da got HP, STR, SKL and DEF for his very first level up of the Rp going to Level 2, I would enter this:

Lvl 2

HP: +1

STR: +1

MAG:

SKL: +1

SPD:

DEF: +1

RES:

So here is the entire list of stats and levels for your convenience!

(And just change "Kyo'Da" to your character's name and adjust the level 1 stats to those your character actually starts with)

Kyo’Da Level 1:

HP: 20

STR: 7

MAG: 0

SKL: 7

SPD: 6

DEF: 5

RES: 0

————————————————

Lvl 2

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 3

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 4

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 5

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 6

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 7

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 8

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 9

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 10

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 11

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 12

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 13

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 14

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 15

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 16

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 17

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 18

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 19

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

Lvl 20

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

————————————————

Kyo’Da Level 20:

HP:

STR:

MAG:

SKL:

SPD:

DEF:

RES:

I didn't quite expect to be watching a debate when i joined this, but worse things have happened, could be a useless flame war.

Oh my puns, how unbearable, I couldn't bear the thought of pawsibly continuing this. Fur real we should quit while we're ahead.

I'm going to stop now.

Oh my what a grizzly scene this will be.

Hmm, seems I am out matched, however I am much better with sea puns truly, nonetheless the more silliness we have the more interesting things the future will hold.

So, if I remember there will be an intro post tomorrow right?

Well, on Thursday afternoon, Kyero said he'd be posting an introduction "within the next three days or so"...which means about Sunday. But that's at the earliest, if life doesn't get in the way. (Unfortunately, it has the tendency to do so...curse its nefarious existence...)

But yes, I have my imaginary fingers crossed for Sunday afternoon.

No worries! I haven't even finished my character's bio.

Ah, I really should do that before the RP starts...

Anyways, your intros are always intricate and super long, so I'd imagine it takes forever to get one finished.

Kudos, Kyeros. Rah, rah, rah!

Well, I'll be starting college next week, but I will be open to rping no problem.

Yall have fun now.

I'm no archaeologist, but I'm betting Checkursaurus came before Wreckursaurus.

Okay then!

The Intro post goes up tomorrow, and once it does you are free to begin posting.

The post is fairly modest, and just a way for me to introduce Kyo'da and Sei'rina to the story. How you introduce your characters is up to you, but regardless of where they are and what they are doing you should mentally prepare yourself for a battle by the end of next weekend. The first piece of the puzzle in uniting our characters (for better or worse) will only be the first in many battles to come which may even result in some of our characters even taking opposing sides depending on the way you wish to play them.

So once again thank you all for your patience and consideration in largely staying out of that argument, and I hope you enjoy the RP!

@Kyero looking forward to it. Hopefully everyone gets along and doesn't summon a being from the deepest hell upon the earth by pure accident and not through intellectual curiousity...

Curiousity killed the cat, then the dog, then the horse, then the neighborhood, etc, etc...

Will do so when I get back home, let us go forth and crush our enemies, in naga's name.

Would anyone like to begin with my character, just so we can have some automatic interaction? :3

Oh my, we are very in synch, friend!

Ohohohoh~! In deed we are. If you would have my dear Frany with you I would be happy to. Besides, a mage all alone is a terrible thing, good to have a meat sheild between you and the enemy. Excuse any spelling errors, talking from my phone is annoying.

Oh my, 1 defence, yes you indeed need a meat shield! Sucks you get one made out of pure glass though.

I was thinking of making my character create a mercenary guild who fight to protect Laguz who are being harmed due to prejudice. Franny would be a good secretary/second in command. :P

(I know your pain with the phone >.>)

She joined mainly because of the secretary position... she has power with such, plus her skills are well suited to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back