Finding A Home: A Wolf RP

(We will try)

May looked at Tae, who just collapsed on the ground, before looking at Lilly. She got up and nudged Lilly, telling her that she would take it from here, before laying down next to Tae, licking her ear gently. "Shh, Tae try to calm down and relax, you might have a panic attack if you don't." May hated to see the older she-wolf like this, completely vulnerable. "Talking about it might help, who's Rune?" She didn't want to pressure her so she was giving her an option, if she didn't want to talk about it than this was fine.

Taking a few deep breaths, Take stared into May's eyes. "My..." Anguish appeared in Tae's eyes, she tried to calm down. But, for some reason the hurting feeling kind of....felt nice. "He was..my mate." Take covered her muzzle with a paw. Taking a few more deep breaths Take continued her story. "He died two years ago," Choking back tears, Tae couldn't continue and could only mumbled out a few words. "She...traitor...murdered.." Tae's grief was soon replaced by anger.

Standing up, Tae growled when she thought of her. "That traitorous b****! She caused everything to fall apart..!" Tae's rage made her fur stand up on her back. "That...thing didn't deserve to live. She betrayed us all.." Knowing that the other wolves would get scared of her, Tae turned around and destroyed a fallen log, making it cave in. Tae's rage calmed down, and the she-wolf sat in silence, her breaths were heavy and labored from her anger.

Laying down again, Tae whispered, her voice filled with sorrow, "She destroyed everything I cared for.." Little tears formed on the edge of her eyes, Take blinked making them glide down her fur, following the path the other tears had made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back