• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE: Redemption OCC

You know, there's a klan of orcs in Warhammer Fantasy called savage orcs, one of there weapons they use to hunt dinsours is basically a log with a boulder tied to the end of it.

But ill give him an axe.

Diagonal Diagonal While on the topic of Abyssylgians and their army, I'm thinking about making an undead rider as a second character if needed. I thought about making a cavalier, but there might be too many Lucinarchs at the moment. Undead riders seem like the go mount class for diversity. The idea of dying, but not really, is pretty cool.

Does the revival refresh after each "battle/chapter", or is it like a one time thing?

Again, I'm just thinking about it right now. Two characters seems a bit heavy for someone just getting back into noleplaying.

57c8337c51b17ef9c75536bb58c736c8--character-ideas-character-concept.jpg

Would this also work for a Oni?

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount That looks more like a barbarian. I like your first Face Claim more.

Warnik Warnik Ahh yes, the Undead Riders. They are a very resilient class. These undead-dragon-loving people, can come back to life infinitely with less and less health of course (the health loss has a limit, and eventually they will just res with the same amount of health.) The only way to permanently kill these flyers is to use light magic as the finishing blow. You can also heal them for bonus damage.

Abyssylgian classes, other than the Dark Mages, are pretty strong. I'm surprised not many people picked them.

Main reason I'd wanna make an Undead rider is for the hilarity that might ensue. I'm all for serious rp'ing, but once during a battle I wanna make an undead rider get crit'd and the minute he gets revived he'll be all "eff that noise, I'm getting outta here!" *Zooms away on necrodragon with it's tail between it's legs*

Naked man it is, I make a dark mage.

So dark mage and oni vs hunter and samurai, that will be line up when the gates of characters open

Main reason I'd wanna make an Undead rider is for the hilarity that might ensue. I'm all for serious rp'ing, but once during a battle I wanna make an undead rider get crit'd and the minute he gets revived he'll be all "eff that noise, I'm getting outta here!" *Zooms away on necrodragon with it's tail between it's legs*

That does sound hilarious. Remember to make the Udead rider, well, undead.

That does sound hilarious. Remember to make the Udead rider, well, undead.

Don't worry man. I'll be sure to make a super pale-faced brooding character with a black cloak/set of armor, if I get the chance. XD Only he'll probably not be as intimidating as he appears, most likely.

Oh jeez, welp time for me to break out the anima spells.
Funny story about that. Originally I was going to limit Dark mages to only Dark Spells, and have the final promotion for them to be only Archanists. The Anima spells were originally supposed to be Sacred Ground specific, seldom the Fire spell. So don't expect to use crazy anima spells. Because the Wood Elve's anima are the strongest of them all.

I guess you can still burn ppl tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back