• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE: Redemption OCC

What is Lucinarch's relationship with Talos and the Independence? Obviously things are dicey with the Abyss dudes and they're clearly against our morals but do they have a friendly relationship or do they support their independence?

Also I could RP with the Lucinarch general Dante Verren Dante Verren but I'd need more context for others.

Think of Talos like Switzerland. It is a neutral nation that has many mercenaries for hire. All it desires is money. That is until the Hashi twins. Now there is unease at the presence of the new Kings. The independence hasn't happened yet. I want to keep the Dragon Nation's decisions for the RP.

The Independent army are looking to fight for a no-monarch society. The reasons will come in the first few chapters of the RP.

Both Abysslgia and Lucinarch agree to the Sacred Grounds Rule. That's about as much as I can tell you right now. I am going to write the history in the main site once I get my characters done. So take a look at that when I get to it.

Don't feel pressured to be the General, I can always make arrangements.

Last edited:
Diagonal Diagonal Thanks, I'll be here in the back tying to still my rapidly beating heart. Ha.

Someone's gotta watch your back, right? Kiss your boo-boos so they don't hurt, and such. Haha.
XD appreciated, if you wanna RP supports when you're done with your character then feel free to PM

And the character's posted. Let me know if I did anything wrong though. I wasn't sure about a picture for my character so I just fetched some artwork online that was the closest thing to what I had written. Made a few adjustments too

XD appreciated, if you wanna RP supports when you're done with your character then feel free to PM

And great, I'll be sure to send you a pm should Diagonal "like" my post in the characters thread.

And the character's posted. Let me know if I did anything wrong though. I wasn't sure about a picture for my character so I just fetched some artwork online that was the closest thing to what I had written. Made a few adjustments too

And great, I'll be sure to send you a pm should Diagonal "like" my post in the characters thread.
Omg I love your character XD he actually seems similar to mine in a few ways

your charrie looks good, and paint can be used to make pics smaller (its what i do with all my pics XD)

and yah all the scholarly peeps seem similar, with Nyx maybe being a bit more feisty and selfish lols

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko , Ill start a convo?
mhm sure send me one :D

Liked, and approved. Go ahead.

Yeah I didn't see the similarities until later, since I've had this character written up for a while. That's awesome though. Maybe these two could just chill in the backlines and talk about how dull certain things can be. XD

Yeah I didn't see the similarities until later, since I've had this character written up for a while. That's awesome though. Maybe these two could just chill in the backlines and talk about how dull certain things can be. XD
Oh god I can see it now. XD

Can I make a Lucinarch character? or two? Or do I have to make an Abyssylgians as well?

For now I'm limiting character creation to two per person. I will let people make more characters soon after the start of the RP. Whilst I would advocate for more Abyssylgians, I will not limit you to letting your character be one. We can work with the Abyssylgians that are in right now. That is, unless everyone of them joins a different country.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to talk supports with me then feel free to message me. I am going to be at work for the next 5ish hours but I will respond as soon as I can.

Okay then, what other class can i be as an Abyssylgian? Like is there any more melee units? Or ranged units? Not dealing with magic?

Nope, but they do wear masks. Here are examples of what they look like:
latest

latest

If you really want to stay away from all magic, you can even promote to a Blacksmith (Swords, and Axes) rather than an Oni Chieftan (Axes, and Tomes).

Edit: Rinkah is super huge in this pic lol

Second Edit: Also this
tumblr_o38rgpn6OP1txssnjo1_1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back