• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE: Redemption OCC

In, Fire Emblem, when characters are batting along side each other, they develop a bond with each other. With enough bonding, they combat bonuses when fighting together. The ranks start with, None, C, B, and then A. S rank support is reserved for lovers. There can be only one S rank per character.

With each rank-ups, the game implements a conversation between the two characters that bonded. This could vary from every day life, to training with each other. The two characters play through the scenario, and the deeper their support rankings get, the deeper the support conversations will get. So, any two people, who have their character approved, can talk with each other for a hypothetical support dialogue.

Note: not every character will be on the same side as each other. Generals of a nation will NOT change their allegiance. Minor characters of a nation are free to change, and so can make support convos with everyone. Also the Kings and Queens of nations will not be available for support conversations, but will have S rank support with each other and their family if they have any.

So with enough interest I will make a thread and each of you can PM each other and make dialogues between your characters. Once they are deemed finished, one of you can post it on the thread made for everyone to see.
YAY SUPPORT SYSTEM IS BACK I LOVED IT SO MUCH xD <3

the problem is, since the rp hasnt even started its tough to grasp where any of these supports will begin ><

YAY SUPPORT SYSTEM IS BACK I LOVED IT SO MUCH xD <3

the problem is, since the rp hasnt even started its tough to grasp where any of these supports will begin ><

I mean you all will be fighting so the conversations will either be at base camps, training fields, cooking places, or the battle field. We can avoid the battle fields, and just start with a daily convo. There isn't much "main story" required in support convos. They are more stories of both of the characters that you and the support buddy made.

I mean you all will be fighting so the conversations will either be at base camps, training fields, cooking places, or the battle field. We can avoid the battle fields, and just start with a daily convo. There isn't much "main story" required in support convos. They are more stories of both of the characters that you and the support buddy made.
yeh but since charries havent been introduced in the rp, its hard to get a feel for the charries XD but anyway

I guess introductions can be a good start into a Support conversation at this point.
supports arent for introductions really, cuz like Diagonal said, its between people that have been fighting beside each other
there are some that are introductions, because they dont know who theyre fighting alongside, but its usually for people that have "gotten to know each other" some

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fe-r-support-conversations.353182/

Here is the thread. I leave the support options up to you all. PM each other. Introductions can be okay, like two people who are fighting but don't really talk with each other. But that would be only a part of the C support. Also, you guys can talk about your backgrounds and stuff. It doesn't matter.

Also when I make the stats page, I'll have a support part. You will be allowed two A supports and one S support. Good Luck~

Note: not every character will be on the same side as each other. Generals of a nation will NOT change their allegiance. Minor characters of a nation are free to change, and so can make support convos with everyone. Also the Kings and Queens of nations will not be available for support conversations, but will have S rank support with each other and their family if they have any.

So with enough interest I will make a thread and each of you can PM each other and make dialogues between your characters. Once they are deemed finished, one of you can post it on the thread made for everyone to see.

Hmm... In that case I don't think my character would work for a general, while he admires and is inspired by his queen, he mostly goes off of his own moral code and could easily fight for anyone who shares his interest. I don't see him ever going against his queen but he may not have a problem helping the independence or another group who shares his interests or seems worth his time. So if generals are that devoted with limited supports I'd have to say no to that. XP I'll work some stuff out in his personality and backstory.

Well, nothing can be worse than the localized Saizo and Beruka C Rank support conversation.
what happened in it again? XD i dun remember

Hmm... In that case I don't think my character would work for a general, while he admires and is inspired by his queen, he mostly goes off of his own moral code and could easily fight for anyone who shares his interest. I don't see him ever going against his queen but he may not have a problem helping the independence or another group who shares his interests or seems worth his time. So if generals are that devoted with limited supports I'd have to say no to that. XP I'll work some stuff out in his personality and backstory.
this is basically the reason i didnt have Nyxa be a general

So, who wants to do this support thing with me character?
I'd love to do RP but I'm not sure how I'll meet you guys or if my character will even help out the independence, really depends on how it's presented to him and what context there is between the countries.

I'd love to do RP but I'm not sure how I'll meet you guys or if my character will even help out the independence, really depends on how it's presented to him and what context there is between the countries.
mhm its hard to imagine without the rp being established yet

but id still love to do supports haha

Oh and another thing to note is, once you switched sides, you cannot switch back. Generals can help a group under the order of their superiors, but their allegiance will be for their monarchs.

Edit: Pledging allegiance doesn't mean you can only help out your country, but it does mean you do what is best for your country, and its people. The interpretation of what is "best" can be up to you guys.

Sorry about jumping in mid conversation, but I wanted to introduce myself before I posted Clancy's character sheet on the characters page.

I'm Warnik and I'll be roleplaying a priest of Lucinarch. There always gotta be someone to play support, right? And good god, that support conversation with the two ninjas. Truly the best writing in game. :grinningteeth:

Oh and another thing to note is, once you switched sides, you cannot switch back. Generals can help a group under the order of their superiors, but their allegiance will be for their monarchs.

Edit: Pledging allegiance doesn't mean you can only help out your country, but it does mean you do what is best for your country, and its people. The interpretation of what is "best" can be up to you guys.
What is Lucinarch's relationship with Talos and the Independence? Obviously things are dicey with the Abyss dudes and they're clearly against our morals but do they have a friendly relationship or do they support their independence?

Also I could RP with the Lucinarch general Dante Verren Dante Verren but I'd need more context for others.

Sorry about jumping in mid conversation, but I wanted to introduce myself before I posted Clancy's character sheet on the characters page.

I'm Warnik and I'll be roleplaying a priest of Lucinarch. There always gotta be someone to play support, right? And good god, that support conversation with the two ninjas. Truly the best writing in game. :grinningteeth:
Yay! Lucinarch buddies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back