Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

So I guess the question is then what exactly is this force. The easiest way is to use the corrupted grail to create something particularly nasty or maybe someone has figured out how to 'hack' the grail to grant their wishes freely, thus giving continued threats to the groups until they're dealt with. But it's late so I've gotta crash for work. I'll give it some thought while there and see if I can come up with anything if ya'll haven't by the time I'm off.

i could always turn Rose into an antagonist, perhaps killing the priest and having some magical knowledge to do s from stealing the crests off of people

As a DA she would certainly pose a challenge to most of the masters. With enough command seals she'd be a threat to servants as week. Would just need her to get hold of something that upped her that to be worth an entire war targeting her over.

well it could be that with her magical knowledge she figured out ho wthe grail worked, and just maganed to screw everyone over with it in some way

or caused an exceptional servant to appear or...something

i dont see her becoming a servant anytime soon, but she could easily get enough strength rivialing a Dead Apostle Ancestor, who are able to match Servants blow for blow

Archer has told me a bit of what's going to be planned, and we won't really need Ruler as he's pretty much hunting Isaviel as the Einzbern homunculus, and something with Gawain.

So, yeah owo" We can probably do things without needing to worry about that.

Well, this is doing into other Nasu works a bit, but it's still somewhat relevant to Fate. She Could be working to complete the Aylesbury Valesti and ressueect the Dark Six. While Rose could certainly become as strong as an ancestor, that likely wouldn't put her as enough of a threat for an entire war to hunt. If she uses the corrupted trail as a source of power in a bid to complete the ritual, she could also likely use it in a variety of other ways that would make her enough of a threat to life in general that the servants and masters would have to pay attention to her. Possibly with the addition of other Ancestors and such coming to her aid, not to mention possible tapping of Akasha and the Throne of Heroes.

Oh, relevant because the Aylesbury ritual happening early is what caused the manaless world in Extra.

Yeah. Serene was Houyi, or however it's spelled. I was sorta under the impression we were rebooting things in a new thread, but I'm not sure, honestly. Valkyrie has a Google Doc up to discuss things if you care to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back