Fate/Exitium: Stained Grail War

You can copy pasta the summoning ritual words.

Let silver and steel be the essence.

Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation.

Let red be the color I pay tribute to.

Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall.

Let the four cardinal gates close.

Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate."

"Let it be filled. Again. Again. Again. Again.

Let it be filled fivefold for every turn, simply breaking asunder with every filling.

[QUOTE="Kuru Kishi]Dang it trying to come up with an awesome speech line to summon with is difficult.

[/QUOTE]
"You have the power to change this destiny. All this tragedy, all this destruction, you can change it if you want. The power to do so lies within you. Just make a contract with me. And become a Magical Girl. "

Alligot said:
No, summoning chants are technically unnecessary, as the grail does the summoning.
Yeah even just an instinct to survive can trigger a summoning. The last line can be anything you want.

Galahad summoned and ready to go, that should be the last event that happens in day one but other interactions and posts that needed to be done for day 1 such as summonings and the like can still be posted and won't be counted as an anachronism since I had to desperation post now or else I wouldn't have been able to post tomorrow.

Plot's still about as thick as water. Just wait until people actually start interacting.

Still, now it's slightly thick water! But yes, the meat of things is still yet to come.

Tried something a little strange with my summoning post. Let's hope it pays off and doesn't completely fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back