• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

Drea groaned and waved his hand not looking up from the table

Asante took her arm and led her outside "what's wrong?"

ashel darkwing]Drea groaned and waved his hand not looking up from the table Asante took her arm and led her outside "what's wrong?" [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24607-nylana/ said:
@Nylana[/URL]

Rosie stared at Peter "How did you? -" she paused slightly when Adante and Aislinn left to go outside, staring after them slightly before sitting down at the table since she'd been standing the whole time. "What was that about?" her eyes filled with curiosity.

Peter looked after them "I'm not really sure...on both of your questions"

Asante sighed "well that explains why my claws are showing" he lifted his hand to reveal his nails turning into claws

@Nylana (can you make a form for the cheerleader) @JadeWuvsCookies

ashel darkwing]Peter looked after them "I'm not really sure...on both of your questions" Asante sighed "well that explains why my claws are showing" he lifted his hand to reveal his nails turning into claws [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24607-nylana/ said:
@Nylana[/URL] (can you make a form for the cheerleader) @JadeWuvsCookies
Rosie giggled slightly and shook her head. "Thats interesting though, able to copy ones powers."

JadeWuvsCookies said:
Rosie giggled slightly and shook her head. "Thats interesting though, able to copy ones powers."
"I can copy them and hold onto them I can use them whenever I want it's pretty useful" he smiles at her

Rosie shook her head at Drea and gave a slight smile "Alright then." she tapped her fingers on the table for a second before looking to Peter "A little, not much. Been a little scared to, you know?" she smiled a little and looked down at the table.

@ashel dark

Last edited by a moderator:
JadeWuvsCookies said:
Rosie shook her head at Drea and gave a slight smile "Alright then." she tapped her fingers on the table for a second before looking to Peter "A little, not much. Been a little scared to, you know?" she smiled a little and looked down at the table.
@ashel dark
"Oh...so is this what you really look like or is this a shapeshift?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Oh...so is this what you really look like or is this a shapeshift?"

[/QUOTE]
Rosie giggled a little "This is me, we can go outside and I can shift for you if you like." she smirked a little and raised her eyebrows.

(Just finished an exam, sorry.)

JadeWuvsCookies said:
Rosie giggled a little "This is me, we can go outside and I can shift for you if you like." she smirked a little and raised her eyebrows.
(Just finished an exam, sorry.)
(At my school if you don't miss more than two days you don't have to take them)

"Nah it's not safe here you'll just have to show me after school" he smiled

JadeWuvsCookies said:
(Lucky you.. I wanna go there xD )
"True, alright. What time is it anyway?" she smiled back at him and looked around for a clock.

@ashel darkwing
"Umm it should be about the end of lunch..." Peter said looking at his watch

(I'll post the bell by tonight)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Umm it should be about the end of lunch..." Peter said looking at his watch
(I'll post the bell by tonight)

[/QUOTE]
"Huh. Lunch went by fast.. Time flies when you have fun." She smiled a little. "What class do you have next?"

(Alright. ^-^)

JadeWuvsCookies said:
"Huh. Lunch went by fast.. Time flies when you have fun." She smiled a little. "What class do you have next?"
(Alright. ^-^)
"Science class..." He said looking at his schedule

(sorry @ashel darkwing my internet kept fuzzing up real bad) Aislinn looks at Adante and sighed, "What class do you have now? I have reading." She said reading as if it was the most ridiculous thing in the world. Secretly, the demon loved to read but she would never tell that to her prince.

Adante sighed "me and drea have science I'll walk you to your class though" he smiled gently at her holding her hand the entire way giving her a kiss goodbye before she went inside he walked to his class sitting next to drea seeing Peter and sylar in front of them he sighed as all four of them went to sleep being the most boring class for most any MC

Aislinn sighed softly as she walked into reading and took out a small book. If a human, even a talented human, looked at it they would see a book that was to be assigned in class. However, if a true MC looked at it, they would see the words of a text that is about the history of demon kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back