• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

(Anyone who wants to watch)

The vampire disappeared and appeared behind Hitsugya and without a moment of thought Hitsu did a backflip, hopping from his hands back onto his feet. The vampire looked at him, chuckling "Well are we doing gymnastics now?" he asked. Hitsugya just looked at him and dashed to the side, jumping, and using his wings to propel himself at vampire. In a split second his fist was bashing the front of the vampires face and they began fighting hand-to hand.

Nylana said:
Aislinn grins and reaches across the desks and gently squeezes Adantes shoulder. "Your cousin has been such a help to me, Drea dear," she says sweetly. @ashel darkwing
Drea picks his head up just enough to glare at adante

Adante smiles and checks to make sure the teacher wasn't looking before leans over to give aislinn a peck on the lips which made drea's jaw drop

@Nylana

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]The science teacher started going on about atoms and their ions as Anaki drifted off into space

[/QUOTE]
(So basically what you do in school lol)

Aislinn smiled just a little bit in amusement at the look on Dreas face. "What?" She whispered as if she wasn't sure why he looked like that. Adante could tell that she was very highly amused with the little bit of chaos and confusion he was causing drea to experience. @ashel darkwing

"I never expected my pure blood dragon cousin to like anyone other than another pure blood dragon..." Drea whispered almost speachless he turned away before turning back and whispering to them "I hope my cure all made you puke"

"Aww little cousin is throwing a fit" adante teased

"Who are you calling little my dragon form would wipe yours of the face of the earth let alone my true form..." He angrily whispered

@Nylana

Aislinn giggled softly as she eagerly fed from the choas that were dress emotions, "Are you a tad bit jealous, Drea?" She asked with glee barely contained. @ashel darkwing

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz](Anyone who wants to watch)
The vampire disappeared and appeared behind Hitsugya and without a moment of thought Hitsu did a backflip, hopping from his hands back onto his feet. The vampire looked at him, chuckling "Well are we doing gymnastics now?" he asked. Hitsugya just looked at him and dashed to the side, jumping, and using his wings to propel himself at vampire. In a split second his fist was bashing the front of the vampires face and they began fighting hand-to hand.

[/QUOTE]
Hitsugya used his wings to block and went to strick him in the stomach to finish him off but was nearly bit by the vampire. Throwing off his jacket, he punched the guy in the chest sending him flying across the big gymansium. He stood up and put his hands in his pockets, smirking a bit, before he realized that his shirt was torn to bits when he ripped it off. ". . . .heh heh heh ummm does this mean I win?" he asked, trying not to seem bothered by the fact that his tattoo's were showing and he wasn't wearing a shirt.

He growled softly at her before laying his head down realizing what they were doing

Adante laughs and looks over to aislinn "well we got him good"

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Hitsugya used his wings to block and went to strick him in the stomach to finish him off but was nearly bit by the vampire. Throwing off his jacket, he punched the guy in the chest sending him flying across the big gymansium. He stood up and put his hands in his pockets, smirking a bit, before he realized that his shirt was torn to bits when he ripped it off. ". . . .heh heh heh ummm does this mean I win?" he asked, trying not to seem bothered by the fact that his tattoo's were showing and he wasn't wearing a shirt.

[/QUOTE]
(If they are in the school it doesn't allow MCs if you want the MC school that will be a couple rp time)

Aislinn giggled and kissed Drea on the top of his head. She then turned to Adante and, after checking to make sure the teacher wasn't looking, she pecked him on the cheek. Smiling sweetly she turned her attention back to the teachers lecture. @ashel darkwing

Aki stared at the boy, then glanced over to the teacher. Hopefully, he/she wasn't looking. Though it seemed that the boy quickly lost interest, seeing how he was looking away. Aki's eyes traveled around the room to a boy with blue hair. He seemed to have seen the whole little glaring contest they pulled off. He didn't seem to be human either. She was a bit relieved to see so many different MC's who tried pulling this off. It would make her experience a lot more fun. Her eyes then turned to a girl who started to kiss two others. Her head slightly tilted, causing her hair to get in her face again. Aki was confused on what she was trying to pull. But, what popped out more was the two guys she was showing affection to. Aki recognized them as princes of a kingdom. She knew important figures due to her...."jobs"....that she took every once in a while.

(Logging off, 'night. I'll be on in about 16-17 hours c:)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Hitsugya used his wings to block and went to strick him in the stomach to finish him off but was nearly bit by the vampire. Throwing off his jacket, he punched the guy in the chest sending him flying across the big gymansium. He stood up and put his hands in his pockets, smirking a bit, before he realized that his shirt was torn to bits when he ripped it off. ". . . .heh heh heh ummm does this mean I win?" he asked, trying not to seem bothered by the fact that his tattoo's were showing and he wasn't wearing a shirt.

[/QUOTE]
He stood there for a moment, awkwardly, as the other students gazed at his tattoos and black wings. He pretended not to care about it and walked off to the side, ignoring the people staring at his muscular body and tattoos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nylana said:
Aislinn giggled and kissed Drea on the top of his head. She then turned to Adante and, after checking to make sure the teacher wasn't looking, she pecked him on the cheek. Smiling sweetly she turned her attention back to the teachers lecture. @ashel darkwing
Adante smiled and drea chuckled a bit at him "you've changed cuz"

"So have you 'king' drea" adante whispered back emphasizing king

Hitsugya looked back at the vampire, then to his ripped up black collar shirt. The vampire got up and spat blood at the ground "Oh we're not done…now I'm gonna kill you for humiliating me" he said with deathly cold stare. The kids around laughed a bit at the vampire. It began to rain and Hitsu turned to look in the direction of the school then back at the vampire "I'm not killing anyone" he stated with seriousness in his tone.

@Anyone that wants to watch or something

Lila looked y the boy with great disgust and turned her attention to her nails. It's what all those girls do right? Stereotypical bitch of High School, Queen Bee? Lila proceeded to smirk to herself before pausing and rolling her eyes instead. Please for the love of everything supernatural in the world, leave me alone. Her thoughts screamed as the girl at there borer, she didn't need school , despite her age, she had skipped a few grades when she was home schooled and then the only thing I'm here for is recruitment or allies. Lila sighed.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Hitsugya looked back at the vampire, then to his ripped up black collar shirt. The vampire got up and spat blood at the ground "Oh we're not done…now I'm gonna kill you for humiliating me" he said with deathly cold stare. The kids around laughed a bit at the vampire. It began to rain and Hitsu turned to look in the direction of the school then back at the vampire "I'm not killing anyone" he stated with seriousness in his tone.
@Anyone that wants to watch or something

[/QUOTE]
An instructor came out to stop the vampires rage, the vampire left giving a 'I'm gonna kill you' stare at Hitsugya. He looked at the vampire with a cold stare and went to pick up his ripped black collar shirt. After that he jumped up and onto the top of a building, flying from building to building for no reason.

@Anyone

Xmon sat in the corner of the class, shaking due to his nerves. He felt a bit sick and felt like crying due to his confusion.

Getting up i walk over to aki " hey im sorry for staring at you but when i do something tries to come out hopefully its good thing oh and try not show your true self" Luke waiting for her reply

Aki's eyes traveled from the royalty to a boy who walked over to her. It was the one with the childish glare, "Sorry?..." she shook her head. "No need to be sorry...." Then she looked up at him when he mentioned showing her true self, "You don't have to worry about that; you should be worrying about yourself....You should control your eyes there," Aki said remembering how his eyes turned a pitch black with a red pupil. Her eyes could do something similar. She looked down at her desk for a moment as she thought for a quick second. Her sky blue, curious eyes advanced up to his, showing the same old emotionless expression. It was hard to tell what she was feeling. Aki looked like an empty shell taking the shape of a human.

@Kurasaki2025

" soorry ill control myself oh an not be wierd but you have emotions deep down i can sense them oh and i think youre very pretty but do not let that change anything you think about me" looking into her eyes luke could sense something slumbering inside of aki

Nylana said:
Aislinn tilted her head to the side but didn't Sa anything. Suddenly, the girl looked nervous as she asked quietly, "Can I stay with you guys again tonight?" She was looking down at her desk as she asked. @ashel darkwing
"You can stay with me anytime" adante replied to her he held her hand

drea laughed at adante "like that wasn't cheezy as fuck"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back