• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

NightCasterZ said:
Goddess's ace turned to a smirk as she wrapped her arms around Shenji's neck and kissed him.
... Shinji kissed her for awhile before stopping and looking into her eyes with a smile ...

"Wasn't that beautiful?"

NightCasterZ said:
She smirked and gazed into his eyes. "It definitely was..."
... Shinji then let go of her waist and sighed as he looked out of his window ...

"But I just wish you were a little sinister and more dark"

Smirking, Goddess runs her finger down his neck to his chest where she leans against it. "Maybe a nice hotel in the city?"

NightCasterZ said:
Smirking, Goddess runs her finger down his neck to his chest where she leans against it. "Maybe a nice hotel in the city?"
... Shinji smirks ...

"Maybe,But someone should be in charge of the prison Hmmm perhaps I could let Lucifer be in charge for awhile"

Goddess nodded with a smirk. "He should do good... Whilst we do even better..."

HeavenRoad.jpg
There

NightCasterZ said:
Goddess nodded with a smirk. "He should do good... Whilst we do even better..."

HeavenRoad.jpg
There
... Shinji laughed,He was beginning to like her more and more in fact He was loving her,Shinji stood up from his chair and gave her a quick kiss ...

(I am gonna go get some sleep!!)

a small pitter pattering could be heard from the hallways as a new guard has been hired to watch over the criminals

The sound of Shinto's song echoed in the gym, through the halls, and in many a person's head. Many were moved by the girl's beautiful song.

But not Yuki.

Yuki had a job to do, and if a simple song were enough to distract her from it, she wouldn't be paid even a tenth as much as she was. As it was, she stood, watching the scene stony-faced, playing her role as guardian of the peace perfectly. Singing and hugging were not against the rules, so she didn't intervene, nor did she even speak up.

Were she aware of what was happening in the cafeteria and punishment room, there would be hell to pay, but for now she found the peace unbroken.

As Raygou woke up again he got a headache. "Shi-" Suddenly Raygou stopped to speak. He opened his mouth, but he wasn't able to speak again. 'Again? Fuck, and I thought that I have my ability to speak again...' He thought and walked out of the cafeteria. He can't see good cause his headache gets worser and worser and turned into cruel for him. As he was looking for his cell, he crashed into the back of someone and fall to the ground. "..." He wanted to apologize, but he wasn't able to speak. 'God... who was this?' He thought

@CallSign

Yuki remained where she was in the middle of the gym, flipping through the photos in her hands. As the gym was in the opposite direction of the cells from the cafeteria, it would take a very poor sense of direction for anyone looking for their cell to bump into her.

@Rayischo

NightCasterZ said:
Goddess took his hands in her's. "It's time to go, then..."
... Shinji nodded and left a note on his table,Shinji teleported them both to a very luxurious hotel Shinji rented the most expensive room there and entered it with her ...

NightCasterZ said:
Goddess smirked as they entered the hotel room... *fade to black*
(timeskip to after?)
(Nods)

... Shinji wakes up in the morning with a slight yawn and sees that Goddess is beside him Shinji pokes her nose ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back