• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Raygou stood up and bowed down. As he noticed that he was in n the gym, he also noticed that he lost his direction sense. 'How...' He thought. As he wanted to leave the gym, he crashed into a wall and fall to the ground again. Some prisoners started to laugh at him. Raygou stood up again and crashed against the door and left the gym with a fall to the ground. He don't feel his feet anymore and he only sees Black. He decided to crawl out of the gym.

@CallSign

"I said for another time... It's too long a story for now..." She muttered. sitting up and wiping her eyes. "Lily's almost back now..."

NightCasterZ said:
"I said for another time... It's too long a story for now..." She muttered. sitting up and wiping her eyes. "Lily's almost back now..."
... Shinji smirked and whispered into her ear seductively ...

"I like long stories...Tell me before Lily comes"

She sighed and kissed his forehead lightly. "Fine... But you owe me a secret too..." She moved the hair out of her eyes and whispered in his ear. "I, once, was a famous god-slayer... I'll tell the full story another time but let's get better..."

NightCasterZ said:
She sighed and kissed his forehead lightly. "Fine... But you owe me a secret too..." She moved the hair out of her eyes and whispered in his ear. "I, once, was a famous god-slayer... I'll tell the full story another time but let's get better..."
... Shinji shook his head with a smirk and whispered ...

"Tell me more"

Goddess' wings slowly started to fade. "I would but Lily's coming back..." She sighed and got dressed quickly. "Back to the prison then..."

NightCasterZ said:
Goddess' wings slowly started to fade. "I would but Lily's coming back..." She sighed and got dressed quickly. "Back to the prison then..."
... Shinji wears his suit and snaps his finger they were inside his office now ...

Goddess flashed a smile before a bright light appeared and Lily stood before Shinji. Her cuffs and tattered clothes were back as well. "Hey,sir!" She exclaimed happily as she hugged her teddy.

NightCasterZ said:
Goddess flashed a smile before a bright light appeared and Lily stood before Shinji. Her cuffs and tattered clothes were back as well. "Hey,sir!" She exclaimed happily as she hugged her teddy.
... Shinji sighed as he buttoned his shirt Shinji sat down on his chair and put his hands behind his head ...

Lily heard Shenji as she left but paid no attention to it. Suddenly, her eyes turned black with blood red pupls. She turned towards him slowly, fangs in her mouth. "Are you daring to insult my sister... Trust me, pal..." The demonic figure glared at him. "You wouldn't last five seconds with me... Heck, I destroyed a good few cities quicker."

NightCasterZ said:
Lily heard Shenji as she left but paid no attention to it. Suddenly, her eyes turned black with blood red pupls. She turned towards him slowly, fangs in her mouth. "Are you daring to insult my sister... Trust me, pal..." The demonic figure glared at him. "You wouldn't last five seconds with me... Heck, I destroyed a good few cities quicker."
... The only thing The Demonic Figure could hear was laughter ...

Out of nowhere, a death symbol, from a culture long ago, appeared over Lily's head. "If I were to take form, I'd destroy this whole prison before the transformation was complete..."

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL]

Sorry, check my status

[/RIGHT]

Shinto accepted the hug once she finished, slightly startled by it in all honesty and stiffened slightly because of it before trying to smile again, it looked kinda off but you could tell she was happy, she mouthed the words of 'thank you' again before hugging her back, even if she didn't understand the meaning of putting ones arms around another she considered it was something good in the way it was used.

@Aeri Rosevier

Sorry! didn't see... "^.^

NightCasterZ said:
Out of nowhere, a death symbol, from a culture long ago, appeared over Lily's head. "If I were to take form, I'd destroy this whole prison before the transformation was complete..."
... Shinji laughed as he placed his hands on the table with a smirk ...

"Go on Destroy it I can rebuild it"

Slowly, the figure started changing but suddenly stopped. The death symbol disappeared and Goddess' voice could be heard. "Please don't annoy my sister. She's kinda the reason Lily's even in here."

NightCasterZ said:
Slowly, the figure started changing but suddenly stopped. The death symbol disappeared and Goddess' voice could be heard. "Please don't annoy my sister. She's kinda the reason Lily's even in here."
Shinji stood silent before laying his head on the table and saying "Ok,I'll stop"

The figure returned to normal, not before Goddess could say one last thing. "Take care of Lily for me." Then, Lily appeared and collapsed.

Thaddeus sits down on a near bench and drinks his water that he bought earlier "whew break time is over" he stands up and grabs his mop and walks to the cafeteria.

TheHappyPikachu said:

Shinto accepted the hug once she finished, slightly startled by it in all honesty and stiffened slightly because of it before trying to smile again, it looked kinda off but you could tell she was happy, she mouthed the words of 'thank you' again before hugging her back, even if she didn't understand the meaning of putting ones arms around another she considered it was something good in the way it was used.

@Aeri Rosevier

Sorry! didn't see... "^.^
Lee

She watched the woman walk away from the scene. Apparently, she didn't want cheesy moments between prisoners but then again, she seemed like strict person. At least she didn't have to deal with that person.

"I didn't know you had an amazing voice." she said as she returned her attention to the girl. "Do you want to go do something else?" she asked. She didn't want to put up with more troubles today. Just this culture shock after being transferred was enough to get her exhausted.

@TheHappyPikachu i ran out of ideas

(Sorry didn't get any notifications)

Lucifer was yet again in his office doing some paper work, it appeared that every time a fight had happened in the prison all details had to be recorded down in full without a single movement being left out of the records, the reason for this was purely government study; Since they couldn't use these supernaturals as experiments due to their threat level studies on the species were still available through information when they 'break loose'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back