• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Lucifer would also weave away from his arms with considerable ease,attempting to sweep his feet away from him he ducked under afterwards sliding his legs towards Raygou's knees knocking him off balance and then suddenly appearing above him face to face as Lucifer appeared to be falling for a moment sending another flurry of punches towards Raygou's torso to force him into the ground again.

@Rayischo

As Raygou was fully into the ground, the ground slowly starts to melt. Raygou comes out the molten ground with Black eyes with white Pupils. "Don't you understand? Leave me alone! I want to eat..." He said. His tail starts to burn.

@Sinister Clown

Lucifer grew a large sinister grin "You don't have the right to 'want' things silly" he exclaimed before bursting into a psychotic laughter "Now c'mere!" he yanked his left arm back and at that moment he also made it visible that he was using his Aura that earlier when punching Raygou, he also attached his 'Bungee Gum' to him allowing Lucifer to toss him around at will, once pulling him back Lucifer stepped aside and allowed him to fly into the wall being continuing to fling him around the place.

@Rayischo

Slowly, Lily's wings are replaced and her cuffs are broken. Glorious angel wings pop out her back whilst her tags are replaced by a glorious dress. A white ring of light appeared above her head as she looked at Raygou. She summoned up a staff and it teleported a comet from space to to just above Raygou. "Boys!" Goddess yelled, keeping calm. "This is no way to treat each other."

Lucifer released his 'Bungee gum' from Raygou, allowing him to be free from being slammed across the room and turned his attention to Goddess "Who are you to talk?" he asked Goddess his sinister grin still remaining on his face. "I suggest getting back in line before I have to deal with you too."

Ash grunts as he waits for the girl to come back with a Guard for a long time. Well, Apparently she isn't coming back with a guard, so might as well go get one myself, Ash utters to his head. Within seconds Ash tries to squeeze out of his locked cell room, someone forgot to open it apparently, due to him being half slime he is able to squeeze through the bars with ease, for he doesn't require lubrication, for he is a lubricant. He cheers a little bit for getting out, he then pats his proudly..

(STARTER POST GO !)

Dante threw the small black ball once again out of frustration, sending it flying into the concrete wall of his cell before it rebounded and bounced back to him. He picked it up again and threw it again at the wall harder than before it flew back into his face making him fall back while rubbing his nose "Stupid ball" He whispered before picking the ball up and throwing it out of his cell, watching it dissolve in the light that came from the rectangular lights that were stuck into the cement ceiling. He stood and pressed himself against the bars of his cell out of boredom, why did prison have to be so boring ?

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL] @CallSign
[/RIGHT]
Shinto smiled at her words before suddenly running off, coming back a few moments later, holding something behind her back, by the looks of things she'd erased the memories of the hyperventilation attack, she held out the piece of paper to Lee 'thank you.' is all it said.. her expression was blank for a moment, it seemed to take some effort but she eventually managed to smile at her, Shinto's wings spread out and a feather or two fell to the ground like a bird when it was about to take off, her eyes glowed green again but this time she didn't look like someone who was going to smirk whilst attacking you, instead slowly she opened her mouth and began to sing, as she did so she gestured for Lee to turn over the page... on the other side it had a sentence or two 'I may not be able to speak... or show emotion properly... and even if it hurts... I wanted to do something to thank you... never-... never in my whole life has anyone ever fought for me. or even wanted to spend time around me... even the other prisoners run away... but. I can... I can sing.' her voice was angelic and her voice echoed around the prison.

@Aeri Rosevier @CallSign (And other people around the prison.)

(The song she sings.):

[media]

[/media]

... Shinji patted Lucifer's shoulder and whispered into his ear ...

"This is getting too out of hand,Let me handle this for you"

... Shinji disappeared and appeared behind Raygou,He was smiling and ohis arms were behind his back,Shinji touched his neck and a mist started to form around the cafeteria and after the mist cleared up Raygou was unconscious and was lying on the floor ...

"Time to go to the punishment room~"

Lucifer patted himself off letting out a sigh agreeing with Shinji "Yes sorry, I lost myself there for a moment" he said with a gracious smile, his seemingly sinister aura had died back down into it's normal calmer state. "Now what was I doing...Oh yes I was in the middle of an interview wasn't I? Wonder if she's still waiting for me" Lucifer exclaimed.

What is that lovely voice I hear~?, Ash tells to himself as he hears singing echoing from the prison. He almost forgets what he was doing as the angelic voice mesmerizes him. He can't help but dance from that magnificent voice. A tear pours from his eye as the singing reminded him about something when he was a child. Minutes pass of awkward dancing by himself pass, Ash sighs as he wipes the singular tear, “Well Enough of that nonsense, Time to find a guard, or better, a Warden!”, he utters as if the song didn't made him cry. He begins to scurry around the cell block for a guard or the Warden. As He was scurrying about, he notices two fellows walking to a room...

Thaddeus keeps mopping the floors suddenly he stops mopping and removes his glasses and wipes it's glass "I should buy another one" he said as he sighs and looks at the window daydreaming.

(I choose the most convenient times to fall asleep -_- )

Vivaldi really couldn't be bothered by silly men fighting. Ugh, they're all such neanderthals. She decided, as she sank into the shadows and appeared in a corner in the cafeteria. Hmm... Such a bore. She disappeared into the shadows again and appeared back in her cell. Maybe I should have finished off that interview?

@Sinister Clown

Rayischo said:
"..." Raygou said nothing and stood up. "Come on guys... Play time is over. I'll take my food. I don't have the time to deal with kids..." He said and walked over to the counter to order his food.
@Sinister Clown @TheBigBladeWolf
... Shinji grabbed his neck and teleported him to the punishment room and tied him to a chair with a rope ...

"Kids?You shouldn't be here,You insulted the warden and you decide to kick him in the ass?! Trash like you should be dead by now,Archdemon?I've seen Archdemons who are better then scum like you"

After Thaddeus was finished mopping the hall he goes to the cafeteria to clean the floors he was about to open the door but he hesitates because he might disturb so he waited for them to finish.

Ash seemingly find out that one of the fellows is a Warden, without further adue he taps his back as he was bale to slip through the Punishment room.

“Aze, excuze mi misure, butta it zeemz ye mizplaced zomething off mine.” He tells him while emitating a French accent.

@TheBigBladeWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Raygou stands behind Shinji. "I don't said that I'm the strongest Arch Demon... and yYu can't tie me with ropes... really... I'll burn them down... and I don't said that I kick someone's ass... Learn to listen." He said and than vanished with a light speed.

@TheBigBladeWolf

Rayischo said:
Raygou stands behind Shinji. "I don't said that I'm the strongest Arch Demon... and yYu can't tie me with ropes... really... I'll burn them down... and I don't said that I kick someone's ass... Learn to listen." He said and than vanished with a light speed.
@TheBigBladeWolf
... Shinji laughed and said as he vanished ...

"I'm the warden,You should learn how to respect people Kid"

... Shinji smiled as he adjusted his tie and hat ...

"Let's fight,If you win I'll stop chasing you and try and capture you But if I win...

... Shinji laughed maniacally ...

"Every single person in this Prison will try to capture you

Goddess walked between Ray and Shinji. "Please, you two. Fighting will only make it worse." She stated peacefully. She then turned to Shinji. "Oh and thanks for the teddy bear." Goddes blushed and smiled at Shini happily.

Dante groaned loudly and allowed himself to fall back from his cell bars and land nearly on his bed, rubbing the back of his head as he stood

"Ow"

He muttered simply before smirking as he remembered he could teleport, he stole a glance up at the air vent that was position on the ceiling of his cell before closing his eyes and thinking. Within a few seconds he had been completely dismantled and was now a ball of smoke which floated into the air vent and began to float along, hoping to find someone in their cells he could scare.

(Hey

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19831-ashaficent/@Ashaficent

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19831-ashaficent/ can Dante try and scare the crap out of your character ?)

Lucifer wandered back to his office in an ordinary manner as if the events before hadn't ever occurred 'An endless game is what I love most, That arch demon was rather disappointing refusing to fight back, I don't even have that much disrespect..Oh well.' he thought to himself taking a seat in his office, flicking through more prisoner profiles he let out a long sigh "I didn't even get to finish that interview.." he quietly said to himself once again realizing he slummed down over his desk his head banging on it "Too bad...She she could have become a perfect 10 too.." resting his head on the desk clearly upset.

@Ashaficent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back