Fantasy Highschool Life

no, that was the character i was going to dick around with, my actual character is sitting in a coffee shop hitting on a girl...

Yet, that character doesn't have anything on anyone in the rp. Author's blonde hair is stronger than Everest....and he doesn't even have blonde hair.

[media]

[/media]

this is the character that has the ability to deconstruct the space time continuum at a moment notice, because time is passing by his ergo he is affected by it, ergo he can deconstruct it... doesn't have anything pfft, he can deconstruct anything that is physically affecting him... that includes but is not limited to time, physics, and reality...

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]this is the character that has the ability to deconstruct the space time continuum at a moment notice, because time is passing by his ergo he is affected by it, ergo he can deconstruct it... doesn't have anything pfft, he can deconstruct anything that is physically affecting him... that includes but is not limited to time, physics, and reality...

[/QUOTE]
So basically, Akira can kill him, like I already knew.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]this is the character that has the ability to deconstruct the space time continuum at a moment notice, because time is passing by his ergo he is affected by it, ergo he can deconstruct it... doesn't have anything pfft, he can deconstruct anything that is physically affecting him... that includes but is not limited to time, physics, and reality...

[/QUOTE]
But he isn't be affected by anything that exists, so how can he deconstruct something that doesn't even technically exist??

AsongOfIceandFire said:
But he isn't be affected by anything that exists, so how can he deconstruct something that doesn't even technically exist??
he can deconstruct magic for fucks sake... you really want to get into this?

You said that he can't be physically hurt. Akira can just tear apart his astral form -soul-, literally.

the instant (it doesent matter how fast it is) you begin to affect Everest, he can deconstruct the power...

we have gone over this... he can deconstruct time...

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]the instant (it doesent matter how fast it is) you begin to affect Everest, he can deconstruct the power...

[/QUOTE]
But if you get normality afflicted onto you, then you can't stop him. Author's conceptual attacks are faster than instantaneous therefor, faster than time itself

But Author has power negation, makin your power completely useless to his power. I think you've lost this argument back before it started

As with 6, i already spoke to Aria. I never said I was going to kill Everest and never said I was going to control him. I simply said that Everest can't beat Author

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]but nobody can beat anybody without permission sooooo......

[/QUOTE]
You also have to take in standard RP logic, though. A God won't be beaten by a Human, so that renders your whole "Beaten" post useless.

um.... wouldent that be the opposite, the human always defeats the god at the end...

also,@AsongOfIceandFire i found a massive flaw in your character...

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]um.... wouldent that be the opposite, the human always defeats the god at the end...
also,@AsongOfIceandFire i found a massive flaw in your character...

[/QUOTE]
No, because Gods created Humans. In RP, a supreme being who can't be affected by powers, couldn't be beaten UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, by a human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back