Fantasy Highschool Life

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]Actually, in every Roleplay, every player-controlled character are the protagonists. Akira is simply ending the RP's final plot.

[/QUOTE]
Oh ok I understand now

Well you see Al has telepathic communication and can share his memory's however it might kill ya xD

Also Lumina is unconscious off to the side with Add, Himeragi and I think Zephyr. She's out of commision bruh

Oh my god... could you imagine someone with that power in general? just seduction be gaze oh my god... so many fade to blacks...

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Oh my god... could you imagine someone with that power in general? just seduction be gaze oh my god... so many fade to blacks...
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Lel...technically....Author has that ability but I will never use it. xD

azathoth started the universe, and has a large multitude of gods under him mange it basically... basically all he did was start it... after that he couldn't be bothered to give a fuck....

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]azathoth started the universe, and has a large multitude of gods under him mange it basically... basically all he did was start it... after that he couldn't be bothered to give a fuck....

[/QUOTE]
See, but Author is the writer of the universe. He created it. He is aware that the entire Universe isn't real. Just a place that higher beings control i.e. me and you. The entire thing is a story that Author wrote and is still writing

WeirdisFun said:
I already knew that ability.....it's powerful
And fun

so basically he and azathoth are the same thing... its just azathoth is more like the printer, author is the writer....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back