• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I shouldn't?" Ansom cursed himself. "Damn it. I need to cause some more trouble." He muttered under his breath, pacing aroud the room. "Hmm...blow up the school? No, no, too extreme." He rambled on about different things he could do to get noticed.

Elizabeth sighs. "Why don't you just go mess with some guy by the name of Akira? Things always get chaotic when someone manages to piss that guy off."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs. "Why don't you just go mess with some guy by the name of Akira? Things always get chaotic when someone manages to piss that guy off."
"Nah..." Ansom sighed and sat on the floor. "It won't look like chaos if it involves more than one person. Then, it looks like a planned crime. I am not a mob gangster. I do not do organized." He shook his head and lied down, still on the floor.

Blue squeezed Daniels hand a definate ' be nice ' under lying message " wait hey dont go you just got back " she called to han " we should have lunch sometime and catch up " she said with a grin " the cabin at 1 im cookin be there " she said to him "please?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Nah..." Ansom sighed and sat on the floor. "It won't look like chaos if it involves more than one person. Then, it looks like a planned crime. I am not a mob gangster. I do not do organized." He shook his head and lied down, still on the floor.
Elizabeth shrugs. "I don't get it, but whatever." She says, wondering what had been on Ansom's mind earlier while he was pacing around.

Sixxx said:
Blue squeezed Daniels hand a definate ' be nice ' under lying message " wait hey dont go you just got back " she called to han " we should have lunch sometime and catch up " she said with a grin " the cabin at 1 im cookin be there " she said to him "please?"
@AsongOfIceandFire
Han looked over at the boy. "I do not think he like me." He chuckled. "I will check my schedule. Ansom may have some things for me to do." He shrugged. "Beside there isn't much catching up. I died. You had fun with your boyfriend. Case closed." He continued to walk away.

Dakota could here the disscusions from across the hall, she hoped these people weren't noisy all the time, especially as she had a headache coming on. "I better lie down" she thought to herself, but just then she had one of her blips, causing her to teleport right in the middle of everyone in the other dorm.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#000066][B]*Ciella then looks at Lumina with shock*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000066] ''y-your 17?! i thought you were 15...'' [/COLOR] O.o [COLOR=#000066]![/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15138-adderx11/ said:
@adderx11[/URL]
Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#000066][B]*Ciella then looks at Lumina with shock*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000066] ''y-your 17?! i thought you were 15...'' [/COLOR] O.o [COLOR=#000066]![/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15138-adderx11/ said:
@adderx11[/URL]
"Anywhere I can rest?"

He looks truly exhausted.

@Lumina

Ansom stood up from the floor and paced around the room. "Why are you still here, Elizabeth. Didn't you hate me not too long ago. I am a jerk, remember." Damn, why am I finding it so easy to be mean? Must be the chaotic embodiement. He looked at the new girl in the room. "Oh great. Another person. Just what I need!" He threw his hands in the air and walked into the kitchen.

Elizabeth sighs. "Yeah, but you aren't, I already said I was wrong." She says, wondering why Ansom was acting like that at the moment and wondering where Dakota had come from.

Daniel held onto blues hand tightly as he watched han walk away "why am I so nervous" he though to him self while han walked away from them

@AsongOfIceandFire

adderx11 said:
"Anywhere I can rest?"
He looks truly exhausted.

@Lumina
''etto...hm you can sleep in my bed upstairs. want me to show you the way?''

if my characters' personalities start changing for some unknown reason, thats probably me trying to remember their personalities but also watching an anime at the same time)))

@Lumina

"Dakota?" Moriko stared at the girl in shock, she hadnt saw her since she got expelled from their last school.

"Great" she grumbled to herself. "Sorry, this wasn't intentional to end up here, I'll uhm... let you guys finish doing whatever you were doing."

Ansom walked back in the living room with a smile. "No need to leave, whoever you are." He nodded and sat down on the couch, his anger seeming to be gone. "It is getting crowded in here, though." He said, looking at the three girls. "I need to go for a walk. Elizabeth, you did this exam before. You should train me."

Blue smirked dont be like that Han , i have big news .Lunch .please she waved good bye to Han hoping he would come to luch , so much has happened and she wanted to fill him in

@AsongOfIceandFire

@Daniel reaver

Han sighed. Fine. He wasn't planning on showing up, but he would if he had nothing else to do. He wanted to spend time with Elizabeth more than anthing. "We'll see what comes up." He called out behind him.

@Sixxx

Daniel stood there thinking over every thing about Han and his anxiety about blue he didn't want to upset her but he didn't want to lose her either so he just put on a smile and held blues hand

Elizabeth shrugs. "Not much I can do to train you, they change it up every year. The best strategy every year is just to dodge as much as you can and block what you can't dodge. But I will help you train if you want anyway."

"Nice to see you moriko, well be sharing now" she gave a nod

She glanced at the boy that was getting clearly annoyed as she turned on her heal to leave, as she did so a couple of things in the room shook for a second. She silently scolded herself.

@adderx11[/URL]
((Tbh I don't remember how old she is but now she's 17 yaaaay!))

Lumina rubs the back of her head, embarrassed. "Y-yeah, I look kinda young..."

@Himeragi Seiker @adderx11

Sixxx said:
Jackson smiled and baby talked up to his daddy he chewed his hand looking up at him a while later he started to fuss
Zoey fell asleep as soon as she hit the bed and stired in her sleep when she heard Jackson fuss but stayed asleep , he wasnt crying yet
I easily got him to sleep and just held him never letting go never falling asleep with him. He started to whisper to Jackson telling him good things in the past before him as he slept I started to cry silently cupping his cheek and kissing his forehead.

Ansom sighed at Elizabeth. "Never mind, then." He stretched and looked at the girl who was leaving before seeing a few thing in the room shake. Hmm....it may be small, but shaking is a sign of disorder. Of chaos. He chuckled.

Roman said:
Dyaln nodded and sat up grabing Han's shirt and a pair of shorts smiling blushing and tiptoes down the stairs really hoping alyy hadnt woken up since han put her to bed last night , she started making waffles

@Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back