• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace-Lynn had been wandering around aimlessly for hours on end. She was starting to get a little paranoid she'd starve to death and never see another person again, either that or she'd be eaten by all the creepy animal she knew were watching her and plotting her demise.

(I had no idea how to jump in so... sorry...)

Dylan made another gun and shoots more flowers maaking them explode in a mini fire of color , tiny fireworks with each shot

The gun shots Grace heard sounded surprisingly close. Everything seemed to deserted, it was almost a relief to hear her killer practicing his aim. She ran towards the loud noises she'd heard.

While Daniel and Blue were talking at the bathroom door, Han slipped out. He was outside in the courtyard, he went to meet with Dylan. As he got closer to Dylan he waved saying, "Hey. Why are you out here alone?"

Ansom sat down in the school courtyard, clutching his stomach. "Hey, Sansa. Be a good girlfriend and go get me something to eat." He smiled and looked at the goddess.

Sansa blushed and kicked Ansom. "I am not your girlfriend. Go get your own food, jerk." She pouted and sat down next to Ansom.

Ansom chuckled and playfully punched Sansa in return. "I'm hungry but my laziness outweighs my hunger." He muttered.

...♆Kuroh soon looked around, still holding the note in his hands. He soon felt Akira's presence vanish entirely. He spoke as he looked at the note, his hair covering his eyes♆...

“ He's gone. I couldn't change anything.. ”

tumblr_nlc2rjMrDx1sz2m9ho1_250_zps9vl0jfpb.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''anyway...what your trying to do is not going to work...and il make sure of that...i think its about time u go back to your office''
*puts my gun blade to the watcher's neck*

''by any chance...i think you remember me''

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns, truly confused, and disappears, appearing behind the odd person putting a blade to his neck. "I do remember you, although, I forgot your name. The hell do you want?" He asks, tempted to just throw her into purgatory and be on his way.

Slaxt said:
Clover follows Elizabeth out the door "So... Is it that way?" He says while pointing to the right.
Elizabeth nods. "Yep, lucky guess." She says, laughing at her own joke. "Anyway, follow me, I know a really good pizza place a few blocks away!" She says, turning to the right and walking.

Slaxt said:
Sora frowns and says quietly "Mmk bai... Habe fun! See yew next tiem!" He then turns around towards Yoruichi and waited for her to come.
(@LonelyAssassin)
Yoruichi appears before Sora, a breeze going passed them both as she came to a halt, "Sora! Trying to get away huh?" She grinned.

'This is very interesting." Aon said while eating popcorn. She watched on a massive screen she had procured from somewhere. "Sis, what are you doing?" Xev said as she approached Aon and took one look at the screen. "Are you watching lives again for you to interfere?" "I can't help it, its my hobby. Like that couple over there, don't they look so cute interacting?" She said and Xev frowned even more. "Where'd you even get this system?" "God was upgrading to a new one so I bought the old one."

Arriving at the driveway, Moriko stood nervously, watching all the students walking back and forth. After fixing her green scarf, She clutched the handle of her suitcase tightly and after taking a deep breath of the cold spring air began walking anxiously to the dorms.

((Thanks for letting me join :D ))

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher frowns, truly confused, and disappears, appearing behind the odd person putting a blade to his neck. "I do remember you, although, I forgot your name. The hell do you want?" He asks, tempted to just throw her into purgatory and be on his way.

Elizabeth nods. "Yep, lucky guess." She says, laughing at her own joke. "Anyway, follow me, I know a really good pizza place a few blocks away!" She says, turning to the right and walking.
*turns my head so i look at him, then face my body towards him*

''wow...ur memory sucks then...well i think il see you at school~ plus you cant cause chaos here...if you wish for the demons to clash with heaven, your probably gonna get hurt.''

*Shiroh then appears next to me*

''princess...is this man bothering you?''

''i told u not to call me princess...''

''but your the princess here...well at least the princess of a major capitol here yknow?''

''true...anyway...''

*uses my gun blade to move the man's blade away from my neck*

''im planning to visit heaven and make a truce with them...since we have a little problem of our own. so dont interfere with this world''

*Shiroh picks up Himeragi bridal-style*

''I think its best for you not to even lay a
hand on princess Himeragi...or else you'll make a fatal mistake''

*Shiroh disappears with Himeragi appearing in a classroom in the school no one is using at the moment*

Zero woke up, and stretched. "Good morning mother fuckers, looks like it's another great day to do absolutely NOTHING." He gave a dramatic sigh as he got out of his bed, and made the nearby shadows put on his clothes. "Let's see if I can find anyone interesting to toy with." Zero snapped his fingers, appearing in the school courtyard. "Someone oh someone please stumble upon me!"

((@Nonalaka feel free to encounter me. :P ))

Grace was slowly walking backwards. This day was not going well for her at all. That was when she bumped into someone. Grace spund around only to come face to face with a very scary man.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*turns my head so i look at him, then face my body towards him*
''wow...ur memory sucks then...well i think il see you at school~ plus you cant cause chaos here...if you wish for the demons to clash with heaven, your probably gonna get hurt.''

*Shiroh then appears next to me*

''princess...is this man bothering you?''

''i told u not to call me princess...''

''but your the princess here...well at least the princess of a major capitol here yknow?''

''true...anyway...''

*uses my gun blade to move the man's blade away from my neck*

''im planning to visit heaven and make a truce with them...since we have a little problem of our own. so dont interfere with this world''

*Shiroh picks up Himeragi bridal-style*

''I think its best for you not to even lay a
hand on princess Himeragi...or else you'll make a fatal mistake''

*Shiroh disappears with Himeragi appearing in a classroom in the school no one is using at the moment*

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher rubs the back of his head, confused as to what the hell just happened. "Oook? Does that idiot seriously think she, or anyone else, stands a chance against me? I could tear her into six billion tiny shreds just by looking at her. She is going to be the first person that I kill... Himeragi, was it? Gotta remember that." He mumbles before sighing. "Now let's see if I can find the throne room of hell again, I need to talk with the current ruler of hell as soon as possible..." He says to himself, walking off in a random direction.

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi appears before Sora, a breeze going passed them both as she came to a halt, "Sora! Trying to get away huh?" She grinned.
"Nu... Maybe... Yesh... I just wanted tu go outside." Sora smiles "I wanted tu habe fun!" He hugs Yoruichi "Sowwy I didn't tell yew..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Clover starts to follow Elizabeth "Alright! Time to eat! I'm starving!"

TongneJinglish said:
Grace was slowly walking backwards. This day was not going well for her at all. That was when she bumped into someone. Grace spund around only to come face to face with a very scary man.
((Who's the scary man~?))

dylan jumped fliping onto her back and pointed her gun at Han " Dont sneak up on me like that !"

@RomanTheFireGod

Slaxt said:
Clover starts to follow Elizabeth "Alright! Time to eat! I'm starving!"
Elizabeth smiles. "The pizza there is really good, better than anywhere else in my opinion." She says to Clover as she walks. She quickly glances at the address on one of the buildings. "We're almost there."

"Hey relax!" Han said reaching out a hand. "I'm a good guy, I won't bite." He said hoping not to get shot on his what second day.

Nonalaka said:
Arriving at the driveway, Moriko stood nervously, watching all the students walking back and forth. After fixing her green scarf, She clutched the handle of her suitcase tightly and after taking a deep breath of the cold spring air began walking anxiously to the dorms.
((Thanks for letting me join :D ))
(hey Adam is open if you need some one to rp with)

Moriko continued on her way trying to keep her mind of her nervousness not noticing the figure that had appeared in front of her.

As she looked up she let out a small gasp and stopped herself from walking into the person in front of her (zero)

"Ah, i-im sorry I didn't notice you!

RomanTheFireGod said:
"Hey relax!" Han said reaching out a hand. "I'm a good guy, I won't bite." He said hoping not to get shot on his what second day.
Dylan relaxed and tossed the gun ,it disintegrated mid air " who are you " she said siting looking at the boy before her she grabed his outstreached hand and yanked him down to sit next to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back